What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I grilled a hot dog on the Cuisinart griddler, toasted the bun on it . On the hot dog, I added , honey mustard, relish and provolone cheese.

I was really bad.. went out to lunch with some people from work. We went to Applebee's and I had the new Philly Burger w/ fries, salad, and a strawberry shortcake shooter. :pig:

Nothing but ginger ale and chicken broth since Monday afternoon. Added some rice to the broth last night. Caught a nasty bug at work over the weekend.

Nothing but ginger ale and chicken broth since Monday afternoon. Added some rice to the broth last night. Caught a nasty bug at work over the weekend.
I hope you feel better soon! My SO had a severe bug.... for awhile I couldn't figure out if it was a BAD cold or the flu... I think it was the flu. He is still coughing occasionally. This is going on a month now. Previous to last weekend, we had a lot of soup!

I hope you feel better soon! My SO had a severe bug.... for awhile I couldn't figure out if it was a BAD cold or the flu... I think it was the flu. He is still coughing occasionally. This is going on a month now. Previous to last weekend, we had a lot of soup!

Thanks! We had a rapid traveling stomach flu sweep the facility. I made it through taking care of my patients at work only to wake up Monday afternoon (my day off :rolleyes:) with both of the ugly symptoms. I bet I slept for almost 36 hours, getting up only to take in fluids and take medicine. Right now I'm wide awake and trying out my first cup of coffee since Sunday...I was getting a horrible lack of caffeine headache...there was WAY too much blood in my caffeine stream.

I hope your SO feels better soon, many I know with the respiratory flu have had that little cough for a couple of weeks or more. It's horribly nagging.

Back
Top Bottom