What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I had chicken noodle soup and wheat english muffin

Yesterday, I had a ciabatta sandwich that consisted of pastrami, swiss cheese, tomato and onion. I baked it open-faced, then put it together.

img_885084_0_76c5b4dde34b1360d54d0b552c8a6f53.jpg

img_885084_1_92e277e26059d0a7ffc3e3111748da61.jpg

Last night was macaroni and an Italian meat sauce with melted mozzarella. Tonight will be more BBQ pork and coleslaw. Have to get the leftovers eaten!

I had some sliced honey roasted turkey, some tortilla rounds and a coke.

Gonna have some spicy pumpkin seeds and maybe some oj for a snack, soon.

I finished my Subway sub from yesterday.. it was a turkey sub. Also had some Wise Onion & Garlic chips and a BIG bottle of water.

I had a grilled sandwich - cheddar & Swiss cheese with thin sliced Genoa salami in between, all on a 3 corn rye bread from a local bakery.

Half order of nachos from denny's (chips, green chili beef, nacho sauce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream) 1-1/2 glasses of cola, and ice water.
Sooo unhealthy.

We went out with some friends from work to a local Indian resturant for the lunch buffet. It was really really good. ( I've only had Indian food once before0

early lunch was tempura ramen (buckwheat?) with some extras thrown in and some leftover (a couple tablespoons worth) of mashed potatoes. And a strawberry applesauce cup. Also a soda (I wish I could stop that) and some water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom