What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoyed a big bowl of ramen noodle soup, tweaked with fresh chopped garlic, snow peas, baby corn, beet greens, kale, black bean sauce, & chili garlic paste. Delicious!

I had "almost" ham sandwiches. :mrgreen: I was starving and ready for a nap, so rather than take the time to slice the ham I just grabbed a chunk of it, some bread, and some mustard. I squirted some mustard on the bread and folded it in half. For every bite of bread I also took a bite of ham. My mouth could hardly tell the difference between my almost ham sandwich and the real thing. :LOL:

:)Barbara
P.S. I fixed the same thing for James, but he was so tired he went to take a nap (not knowing I was fixing lunch). I put his on the end table near his chair, then I forgot about it. Before my nap I let Cubbie in, and before I knew it Cubbie had a nice sized chunk of ham in his naughty doggie tummy!

of my furbabies my mister brutis is way into "borrowing" food from the dinner meant for us!

Today I took the leftover roasted root vegetables from last night's dinner (golden beets, baby white turnips, baby red potatoes, sweet onions, & garlic cloves), added some chicken broth & a few dashes of McCormick's Monterey Chicken Grill Seasoning, & turned it into a very tasty soup for lunch.

grilled asparagus with shaved almonds, goats fetta, parsley and lemon, very nice with a fresh carrot, celery, ginger juice

I enjoyed some of the leftover Zatarain's "Dirty Rice" (with ground chicken, Golden Beet greens, & broccoli florets stirred in) from last night's dinner.

Back
Top Bottom