What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight will be Stouffer's Lasagna...we are finally going online with our charting tonight and I seem to be the only computer geek in the building, so I will be very busy, besides 4th night on and I'm just too tired to try to cook and I ran out of leftovers.

We took a ride to see DH''s cousin who is dying and he is really into eating things his mom use to make. We stopped and picked up some raviloi, minestrone, and garlic bread for him Dh had pasta and meat sauce with Italian sausage, I had club sandwich, ate One of the four pieces and brought 3 to my son. Just can't eat and enjoy lately.
kades

Today I enjoyed the little bit of leftover sauteed shrimp over Angel Hair pasta from last night's dinner. Just enough for one, & just as delicious.

We took a ride to see DH''s cousin who is dying and he is really into eating things his mom use to make. We stopped and picked up some raviloi, minestrone, and garlic bread for him Dh had pasta and meat sauce with Italian sausage, I had club sandwich, ate One of the four pieces and brought 3 to my son. Just can't eat and enjoy lately.
kades

what's up kades with the no appetite again?

totinos 3 cheese pizza ith addtional cheese, and crushed fennel/red pepper flakes

Today I piled a can of "Chicken of the Sea" brand sardines packed in "Louisiana Hot Sauce" onto some mayo & lettuce-lined white bread for a very delicious sandwich.

Yesterday, I made a warm ham, cheddar, mushroom, spinach wrap sandwich with mustard. On the side, slice orange.

img_906210_0_19a5c5b87da1f750c1f95d0a65411f83.jpg

Cheese bagel, mini cucumber and a cup of coffee. Now I'm off to meet friends for my REAL lunch. LOLOLOL!!!

peach, slice seedless black grapes, diced fresh pineapple. Had some blueberries at a friend's house this morning.

Back
Top Bottom