What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
leftovers: a wendy's side salad that i never got to eat last night, a leftover homemade cheeseburger - not wendy's, and kosher dill pickles.

i'm surprised at how good the burger was. instead of letting the meat go to waste the other night, i put it in a bun with a slice of cheese and some ketchup, and wrapped it tightly in plastic and popped it in the freezer. i figured frozen white castles are edible, so i'd try it with a homemade one, and it worked. 30 seconds in the nuker and it was as good as, well, a reheated slider, lol.

I ended up with a mound of fried chicken...I couldn't get enough of it...had some more cherries.

Panko Tilapia, fresh lemon, arugula salad, and my "healthy" version chocolate milkshake (1/2 ice, 1/2 almondmilk, unsweeteneddarkcocoa, agavasweetener, and a teensy vanilla icecream I'm eventually weaning myself off of...honest...well, it was 102 degrees here yesterday!)

The leftover stroganoff I was going to have for supper. I don't feel well and wanted something quick and comforting, so I reheated the sauce and cut microwaved potato into it.

:)Barbara

We ate at the Marion, Il Cracker Barrel, and ended up with a free meal because the waitress not only messed up the order, but was quite snippy with us. It made DH angry, and he is quite intimidating when he is angry.
I ended up with a country fried steak plus sides, because they were out of the chicken special (it was only a few minutes after 12:00), and their medium/rare chopped steak is actually a hard, flat, dry, well done hamburger patty.

My Dad's hospital mac and cheese, while he ate the pulverized pizza I brought him...said it still tasted like a ham & pineapple with extra cheese! The Mac was good too, he just gets it too often.

Today I enjoyed the leftover spaghetti with diced heirloom tomato & basil pesto from the garden that we had for dinner the other night.

Back
Top Bottom