What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I HAVE to do this for one of the lunches at our youth conference this summer! Maybe I can figure out how to work it into a mac and cheese type dish! They always love when I throw a surprise at them! :chef:
that would be great lp!! a loose bech with cheese added then tossed with the spagdogs! they will love it!! and maybe some tomato soup to go with.

my breakfast/lunch meal was 2 nathans (split longways into 4 strips and fried) dog curls with mustard to dip on the side.

We went to a Mongolian Grill here locally. One of the ones where you pick your uncooked food at a buffet style bar and take it up for the Mongolian style Teppanyaki chef to cook it. I, and DW, used way too much sesame oil ... sesame burps from hell are the after affects.

Believe it or not we had left over pizza from yesterday night for lunch today. Will be preparing something healthy for tonight to compensate for junk food for lunch.

I had some of the leftover chili that I made Mark last night. On the side... tortilla chips. I brought an apple, but didin't get a chance to eat it. I was yackin' too much with my lunch buddy, Carolyn.

Also had bottled water.

Making lentil soup for lunch with celery, onion, leeks and tomato paste. Having it with left over sun dried tomato buns which was made yesterday.

I had a Greggs Saussage Roll for breakfast and I'm having a Greggs sandwhich for lunch. As you can tell i do enjoy the Greggs food lol.

Today I had a tossed salad with broccoli slaw, baby carrots, spinach, iceberg lettuce, celery.. ranch dressing... apple and bottled water.

My friend Jennifer and I went to Ruby Tuesday's, out by where I work in Tacoma, WA. I LOVE their salad bar. I got that with ice water to drink. She ordered a mini trio burger thing. The appetizer was tortilla chips with a warm spinach-artichoke dip
yum.gif
! That was to die for!! If I have anything, it'll be a snack later... maybe a few Triscuits and cheddar cheese....or, popcorn.

Due to work shift's I have brunch rather than lunch at home prior to leaving for a 45 min drive before commencement. Today's brunch consisted of shredded Tuna in olive oil with chopped red onion diced Roma tomatoes seasoned with black pepper, tossed with a little balsamic vinegar on toasted bread. Orange juice to drink followed by mouth hygiene no-one likes onion breath.

My friend Jennifer and I went to Ruby Tuesday's, out by where I work in Tacoma, WA. I LOVE their salad bar. I got that with ice water to drink. She ordered a mini trio burger thing. The appetizer was tortilla chips with a warm spinach-artichoke dip
yum.gif
! That was to die for!! If I have anything, it'll be a snack later... maybe a few Triscuits and cheddar cheese....or, popcorn.

We love Ruby's salad bar too! The rest of the food is a side to us :) DW usually has their mini burgers and I'll get the Triple Prime Burger. I was just going over their menu online and saw their Boston Blue Burger and made me instantly hungry for it :) I have a little crumbled blue cheese in the fridge and we are having burgers for lunch ... mmmmm, a no-brainer, just need the Sam Adams Steak Sauce they talk about.

I brought my feeble attempt at fudge. Chocolaty sugar is just fine.

I also brought a roast duck from saturday.

We play poker for our lunch break so it has to be quick.

We love Ruby's salad bar too! The rest of the food is a side to us :) DW usually has their mini burgers and I'll get the Triple Prime Burger. I was just going over their menu online and saw their Boston Blue Burger and made me instantly hungry for it :) I have a little crumbled blue cheese in the fridge and we are having burgers for lunch ... mmmmm, a no-brainer, just need the Sam Adams Steak Sauce they talk about.
It was good, especially that spinach/artichoke dip!! If my SO liked that sorta thing, then I would try to make a copycat recipe, but he doesn't. I don't think it would be a good idea to make it for myself.

Today, I brought leftover chili with some tortilla chips and bottled water. I should have Dumpandstir's nickname... that's about what that chili was last night. :ermm:

i generally have 2 meals a day (breakfast/lunch and dinner). my first meal was turkey breast shaved thin on a roll with lettuce and mayo.

Back
Top Bottom