What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a leftover Country Fried steak on a bun with mustard and catsup. Then I shared my last slice of double chocolate Mother's Day pie with my beloved.

Back at Dad's cleaning up again today - we alternate between A&W and Chinese take-out. This week was Chinese - chicken chow mein, pork fried rice, beef chop suey and S&S boneless pork. Great as always and I have tons of leftovers...as always!

I'm having a ham/vegie/cheese wrap sandwich (vegies are shredded carrot, cabbage, red onion, diced tomato, and the cheese is Pepper Jack)..... made in a flour tortilla (softened first in the microwave for 15-20 secs--makes it easier to wrap) and baked in the oven at 350 for 20 min, uncovered.

Just trying to decide. Think it might be canned ravioli for Dad and I and Rice Noodles with leftover gravy for DH.

I had three LITTLE turkey sandwiches.... the buns were about the size of a White Castle hamburger (maybe not even that big). I took one piece of turkey and 1 slice of Pepper Jack cheese and split them three ways. The condiment was mustard.

I love ham salad, Constance! :)

Today, I had a vegie wrap with mustard. It had lettuce, shredded carrot, mushrooms and Havarti cheese in a flour tortilla.

I hope these pictures work!

n770105639_6993408_4063516.jpg

These were the dishes I ate yesterday and today for lunch!
Im taking pictures of my lunch everyday from now on i'll try and upload the best ones for you guys to see. The first is a fruit salad with peach mango cilantro dressing. The second is a creamy tagliettelle with a garlic asiago cream sauce, crispy prosciutto topped off with a fried egg.
4481_182430005639_770105639_6993407_6913236_n.jpg

I had leftovers for lunch - a bit of chicken and dumplings, a bit of cole slaw, a bit of potato salad. I'm glad the fridge is cleaned of all leftovers.

Had a hot dog with mustard onion and tomato...Ethan ate the tomato and Olivia used the mustard to dip her corn dog into:LOL: What fun..I love these two at meal time, they just tuck in and eat everything...Apple juice over ice and then ice cream cones for the kids...Oh and DH as well:-p
kadesma

These were the dishes I ate yesterday and today for lunch!
Im taking pictures of my lunch everyday from now on i'll try and upload the best ones for you guys to see. The first is a fruit salad with peach mango cilantro dressing. The second is a creamy tagliettelle with a garlic asiago cream sauce, crispy prosciutto topped off with a fried egg.
4481_182430005639_770105639_6993407_6913236_n.jpg
WoW!
mindblowing.gif
Fantastic pictures. Your fruit salad looks so elegant! I love your pasta/egg dish, too! YUMMY! :chef:

Had a hot dog with mustard onion and tomato...Ethan ate the tomato and Olivia used the mustard to dip her corn dog into:LOL: What fun..I love these two at meal time, they just tuck in and eat everything...Apple juice over ice and then ice cream cones for the kids...Oh and DH as well:-p
kadesma
That really sounds good!

Yesterday, I had a pepperoni melt wrap with American cheese in a flour tortilla and a few chips on the side.
yum.gif

Back
Top Bottom