What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, alix, great 'ya got a few extra hours of snooze. i usually, when attending schooling & on the schedule i prefer, i make myself leave the depths of my fluffy comforter @ 4:30am, scrub-a-dub, put on some lipstick, then onto learning. & often, work, too. i so want 2 be a mommy, though that waking 40 times a nite, ugh.......

my soup is thickening well, gonna shred the hamhock, then tweak my seasoning.

Last edited:
lol, alix, great 'ya got a few extra hours of snooze. i usually, when attending schooling & on the schedule i prefer, i make myself leave the depths of my fluffy comforter @ 4:30am, scrub-a-dub, put on some lipstick, then onto learning. & often, work, too. i so want 2 be a mommy, though that waking 40 times a nite, ugh.......

my soup is thickening well, gonna shred the hamhock, then tweak my seasoning.

OK, that is just a PAINFUL schedule. I can't abide being up THAT early. And 40 times a night might be a bit of an overstatement. Don't forget that Daddy should be getting up for 20 of those! ;)

Hope the soup is tasty.

todays lunch

after running 2.5 miles and a little shopping, I came home and had a soy-ham and lite jarlsberg cheese sandwich on wheat.

HAPPY NEW YEAR:online2lo

Well, something in my mind today must have snapped, because, my "lunch" earlier today consisted of a tiny handful of salt-n-vinegar chips. Everyone elses' lunches sound far more interesting than my choice. LOL My dinner was a total flop too. Went out to eat. Lobster - rubbery...lobster butter - disgusting yellow oil crud, fillet - *douses tounge in bleach*(this was from a really popular, home-town classic family eatery too).

Back
Top Bottom