What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made omelets with the last of my homemade sausage meat. Must buy some more pork and make some more, it is becoming a big hit around here! I had a little meat with lots of mushrooms, onions and cheese, Dad had lots of meat, onions and cheese, DH had lots of meat and mushrooms with no onions or cheese. They turned out pretty good. Glad I have three omelet pans now!

leftover brisket

Attachments

• IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 153
Having a friend over and we will have a quiche of swiss cheese,mushrooms,shallots,pancetta,avocados...so good adding a small green salad with apples and vidalias and mango iced tea..Should be wonderful..It smells good:)
kadesma

got jake & myslef lunch from my school cafetiria... chix parm sammich for him, bowties & meatsauce fer me. we both left the cheesefries & cake be.....

I thawed a package of cabbage with a little corned beed, and ate that with a piece of whole wheat bread (to suck up the juices) and a glass of skim milk.

i'm either gonna head to the school for lunch, or grill a portabello or 2 for a sammich.

rolling rock beer, and pork rinds. since my friend is so sick and might die. i am decided to live life doing what i like when i like. nothing illegal . just going to stop eating things just because they are good for me. if i don't enjoy it , it isn't going to happen.

i am 71 in july, how many years are left. don't know but i am going to go for the gusto.

rolling rock beer, and pork rinds. since my friend is so sick and might die. i am decided to live life doing what i like when i like. nothing illegal . just going to stop eating things just because they are good for me. if i don't enjoy it , it isn't going to happen.

i am 71 in july, how many years are left. don't know but i am going to go for the gusto.

I'm sorry again, babetoo, for your friend. My prayers go to you and your pal! I can relate with your way of thinking. My Mom never touched cigarettes, booze and had healthy eating habits. She had full-blown cancer when she was in her early 30's.

In other words, it's how you live life.... today! My Grandfather had that perspective. I am a believer in the Almighty. He makes the decisions. Sitting around worrying about it, doesn't do any good.

BUT, if you are reacting this way because of this, you have to think of yourself............don't react on impulse! I think this is what God wants us to do and not worry about it, paying tribute to your special person........... It soothes the soul. I think it's part of the grieving process.

I didn't mean to hijack my own thread or talk about anything I wasn't supposed to.

Prayers to you and your friend!
hug.gif

i cooked a portabello, doused it with worchestershire, salt, pepper, & garlic, & spray-on Italian dressingg; cooked potato & leek soup, & a salad with lite catalina.

Back
Top Bottom