What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are just unripe tomatoes. It has snowed here a couple of time, so folks are picking their tomatoes.
p.s. I have more pics of food on my blog...

Fried green tomatoes with a bleu cheese remoulade
your pizza and tomatoes look fantastic!! got recipes? i am very interested in the bleu cheese remoulade recipe. pretty please?

LOL! Recipes?
For the remoulade I just mixed Miracle Whip (yep), bleu cheese, and horseradish.
Pizza? well, for the crust, I just put some yeast, flour, water and a bit of sugar in a bowl, let it get bubbly, then added more flour, salt, and oil. Kneaded it let it rise, punched it down, then parcooked in a hot oven. Then topped it with a bit of oil, sliced onions, and provolone, sprinkled with it. seasoning.

LOL! Recipes?
For the remoulade I just mixed Miracle Whip (yep), bleu cheese, and horseradish.
Pizza? well, for the crust, I just put some yeast, flour, water and a bit of sugar in a bowl, let it get bubbly, then added more flour, salt, and oil. Kneaded it let it rise, punched it down, then parcooked in a hot oven. Then topped it with a bit of oil, sliced onions, and provolone, sprinkled with it. seasoning.
thank you

seasoned flour, egg wash, and cracker crumbs (saltines, it's what I had on hand)

Yesterday, I had a french roll topped with butter, garlic, thin-sliced onion, italian seasoning and mozzarella cheese. It was
yum.gif
!!

Today, I'm not sure. It will probably just a sandwich, pretzels and a pickle.

Today was meatball sandwiches with provolone cheese. I made the meatballs from scratch.
That sounds very delish! I wish my SO liked meatball sandwiches. Turns out, it's just me that loves them. I would love to make meatball subs one night for supper, but guess who would have to eat them by herself? :pig:

1/2 a combo plate of pork egg fu young with pork fried rice and an egg roll.

Back
Top Bottom