What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing exciting.. just tomato-noodle soup.

I made Mark a ham, lettuce, mayo sandwich with tortilla chips, sugar-free strawberry jello, an orange and bottled water.

split piece of foccacia, with fontina cheese and prosciutto then pressed in the panini press.
kadesma

Fried bologna with mustard and Meunster cheese on whole wheat bread, skim milk and a 60 calorie vanilla pudding cup. Oh...and a cholesterol pill. :LOL:

Haven't really eaten lunch yet, just had to post because seeing 666 replies freaked me out a bit. ;)

Haven't really eaten lunch yet, just had to post because seeing 666 replies freaked me out a bit. ;)
:LOL:

I didn't have my chef salad... feel chilly this afternoon, even though it's not that cold here (50's and cloudy). So, I had tomato soup and a peanut butter sandwich.

Can of soup...it was a lot colder than forecast and soup sounded like a good choice.

Heh! I hadn't noticed ;)

I ended up with fried chicken, mashed garlic potatoes with brown gravy, coleslaw and a dinner roll.

Back
Top Bottom