What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A childhood favorite - grilled cheese and ham sandwiches on whole wheat bread, tomato/pepper soup for hubby, 3 bean salad for me. Iced tea as usual.:pig:

Tex-Mex Veggie Wrap

Yesterday, I ate some of my "Tex-Mex Veggie Wrap" for lunch. It's a brand-new recipe and a keeper. :chef:

In reciprocal mode, my night aide brought in lunch last night...from Wendy's. The fries were great!

Stuffed crepes

dsc_00011.jpg

hey can someone help me? i know this has nothing to do with what i ate for lunch today but i just joined a few minutes ago and i dont know how to start interacting could anyone give me some pointers and advice please. that would be greatly appreciated thanks:chef:

I made Mark sugar-free chocolate pudding, so that is part of his lunch. Along with that, a peanut butter sandwich, orange and a bottle of water. I was going to give a bologna sandwich, but that doesn't go well with pudding.

I'm going to have soup with a bologna sandwich or a salad.

I made my first Pasta Pomodoro Basilico with garlic bread we had it for lunch and Im pleased by the outcome of the dish...my brother loved it and wants me to make it for his birthday..

4407895247_12b038ed11_m.jpg

4407895131_30f45c0f26_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom