What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PrincessFiona60-your pastrami sandwich sounds good.

I had shrimp sauteed in olive oil & a slice of Asiago & Apple French Bread.

had a half piece of german choco cake. surprisingly it did not raise my blood sugar. just sampled a piece of pumpkin bar with cream cheese frosting. that ought to do it. must have quality control.

Mixed tossed salad (mixed baby wild greens, butter lettuce, baby spinach, sliced mushrooms, slivered pepperoni sticks, roasted slivered almonds, hardboiled egg, McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme, feta cheese & grape tomatoes) dressed with Good Seasons Zesty Italian. I also had a cup of Swiss Miss Sugar Free Hot Cocoa with soy milk creamer added for some richness & whipped cream.

img_946111_0_cc87d726b7c8128fec8c7b97fe192de7.jpg

Msmofet, that is a truly beautiful plate of salad.

Your ingredients reminded me of a recipe I saw in the newspaper years ago. The lady specified "slithered almonds." :)

Msmofet, that is a truly beautiful plate of salad.

Your ingredients reminded me of a recipe I saw in the newspaper years ago. The lady specified "slithered almonds." :)

That sounds delicious. And yours looks amazing too, msmofat!
Thank you so much for the kind words!!

I am planning split pea soup for tomorrow with smoked ham hocks.

Wednesday I was at my monthly Danish Club luncheon: This is what was served:

DSC00201-1.JPG

and

DSC00200-1.JPG

I had smoked salmon, egg and herring, beef tartar and raw egg yoke, and lastly, roast beef. This was served with beer and akvavit.

Dessert was home made Danish pastry with coffee or tea.

I managed to eat my lunch today, beef gravy over mashed potatoes, with my dentures in! No mouth pain today! Hooray!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom