What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had a simple salad of cucumbers,fresh pomegranate and white cheddar.Trying to eat right!

Went out to a very nice place for lunch Cuerovaca in Santiago, Chile. I hade a strip steak it was from Wagyu beed.

img_946366_0_f67cf53933a6d137fe366a30bb027b9b.jpg

img_946366_1_036e0e933006c87bf9346e2788ab3e28.jpg

egg on toasted schwebel's, that'd be great w/ pan-fried salami. i haven't got salami, though!

That steak is BEAUTIFUL PPT!!

Yeaterday's lunch:

Taco salad - Iceberg lettuce, seasoned taco meat, taco sauce, shredded cheddar, black olives, tomatoes, green onion & sour cream.
img_946651_0_a8e6691ad310c8fd75e334b82797a342.jpg

Today we went to Panda Express after the movie.

That steak is BEAUTIFUL PPT!!

Thank you. It is hard to describe how good it was. That place is awsome, we had dinner at the same place the night before. When you can have steak at the same place two days in a row and both times it is great they have to be doing something right.

two homemade cinnamon rolls and a glass of milk. i am not doing well on diabetic diet lately, am i?

Is it showing up in your blood sugars? Besides, you are fighting a cold, your blood sugars will be up anyway. Eat and drink what you want while you are not feeling well. Then, when you feel better, back to the diet.:glare:

Is it showing up in your blood sugars? Besides, you are fighting a cold, your blood sugars will be up anyway. Eat and drink what you want while you are not feeling well. Then, when you feel better, back to the diet.:glare:

yes it did show up and you are right about being sick. it does affect the blood sugar. i did finely eat a little dinner. half a roast beef and cheese sandwich and coleslaw. guess we need comfort food ( ie sweets) when we are sick. i do anyone. i am just glad i still have some appetite. that is how i got in trouble before. :pig:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom