What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes it did show up and you are right about being sick. it does affect the blood sugar. i did finely eat a little dinner. half a roast beef and cheese sandwich and coleslaw. guess we need comfort food ( ie sweets) when we are sick. i do anyone. i am just glad i still have some appetite. that is how i got in trouble before. :pig:

I still have a hard time convincing Shrek about how his blood sugar works and why it does what it does. I think the worse thing I have to do, is get someone to eat when they don't have an appetite or are not hungry, but their blood sugars are in the dumps.

Besides, if you can't have a blow out every once in a while, you'd go nuts!:)

Veggie sandwich made with wheat bread, a little bit of mayo, lettuce, provolone cheese, tomato, olives, and chives. :)

I took the chicken broth I made yesterday, added some ramen noodles and the chicken I cooked in the broth for chicken noodle soup. I meant to have some broth to freeze, but oops, all gone.

I'm not really hungry tonight, so I'll probably just have a sandwich later. Keeps the kitchen clean that way. I've not having much energy. Maybe I'm catching Babetoo's cold!:( Hope you're getting better Babe.

I took the chicken broth I made yesterday, added some ramen noodles and the chicken I cooked in the broth for chicken noodle soup. I meant to have some broth to freeze, but oops, all gone.

I'm not really hungry tonight, so I'll probably just have a sandwich later. Keeps the kitchen clean that way. I've not having much energy. Maybe I'm catching Babetoo's cold!:( Hope you're getting better Babe.

not really better but no worse, thanks for good wishes. my head is so plugged up i can't think. fouled up one sewing project. going to put it away for today. be well. :ohmy:

not really better but no worse, thanks for good wishes. my head is so plugged up i can't think. fouled up one sewing project. going to put it away for today. be well. :ohmy:

What are you sewing? I like to sew, but my main needlework is crochet. I'm thinking of a needlework thread. I'll bet lots of DCers do needlework of some sort. What do you think?

i sew most of the time for my great grandchildren. am making a pillow case and throw pillows for my four year old. she loved the movie, tangle , and these are on the theme. i don't do much needle work. i knit once in a while but not often. don't know how well it would be received. but don't go by me.

I had mandarin oranges, cranberry sauce and chicken chow mein with rice. The best part...I ate it all with my teeth in! I did end up mostly just swallowing and not much chewing, but I'm getting better at it!

I still don't really 'get' the sending of virtual things, but for whatever it's worth, here's a virtual bowl of hot, tasty, old-fashioned chicken soup. Hope you're better this morning. :)

I still don't really 'get' the sending of virtual things, but for whatever it's worth, here's a virtual bowl of hot, tasty, old-fashioned chicken soup. Hope you're better this morning. :)

It comes under the heading of "It's the thought that counts."

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Zhizara (did you feel it?)

I just had a hot corned beef and pastami on seeded rye with Trader Joe's Dijon whole grain mustard. YUMMY!! The guy shaved the meat nice and thin.

I had some delicious chicken/pork adobo with white steamed rice and mixed veggies. It was very filling! Here it is.

chicken-pork-adobo.html

http://filamfood.balita.com/2010/12/02/rice-and-chicken/

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom