What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
There used to be a thread on this, but I can't find it.

I was home from work today as I was feeling a bit icky, which started yesterday morning.

I had a lunch of a leftover chicken leg, small tossed salad (iceberg lettuce, carrots, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, little bit of diced turkey and ranch dressing), small bowl (condiment size) of cottage cheese, Saltines and bottle of icy water out of the freezer.

I feel a bit better since I ate something.

What did you have?

Leftover takeout pork fried rice from Friday night. Still good, still delicious, hit the spot - especially when I tweaked it with some Srirachi hot sauce.

had some foccacia that I sliced through the middle, put on some mustard and mayo added ham and swiss, lettuce, red onion, tomato and a couple of tablespoons of macaroni salad... Mango ice tea
kadesma

We had our Easter meal with my sister for lunch today at a local restaurant. I had a wonderful pulled pork sandwich with nice crunchy coleslaw and the best onion rings ever. It is one of those places where you can get breakfast, lunch or supper all day and the food is down home good!

I had a salad of lettuce, shredded purple cabbage, carrots, orange bell peppers and cheddar/garlic croutons with red wine vinegar dressing.

Mmm.. sounds like everyone had pretty good lunches today. The mound of cottage cheese sounds good (that is my weakness) There is a local dairy company that makes the BEST cottage cheese I have ever tasted!

The "Works" cheeseburger, pulled pork sandwich, fried rice, fries with cheese, the ham-n-swiss on foccacia, chef salad and lettuce/cabbage salad all sound yummy too! :chef:

I had a roast beef, ham and cheese sandwich on italian bread with mayo. A small amount of potato chips, a LARGE brownie and a can of ginger ale.

coconut chix tender, green bns., bread, pasta pesto, 2 milks, half a slice of cake.

kraft mac and cheese. sparkling strawberry kiwi green tea.

Some leftover Pasta Fagioli...

3rd day in a row and still delicious...

p4021844.jpg

Back
Top Bottom