What do you do when you love to cook....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just love waking up in the morning to a good laugh... oh.. er... its afternoon already!!
So where is the tickle me elmo in that pic?? My mom got my oldest daughter a tickle me elmo when she was only three years old, first time Elmo giggled she started crying and ran from the room!!
Happily her younger sister just discovered it in the toy box the other day and loves it!

you can blame it on mine..... :)
I can't believe i showed anyone my living room like that!!!!

Hey Suzi, I can only blame my cats for my lounge room!!! How sad is that!! LOL

Hey here's an icebreaker for your 2-yr old at the Nursing Home (which by the way I think is an excellent idea) - give her some more lego as a party trick!! LOL [j/k!]

Hey Suzi, I can only blame my cats for my lounge room!!! How sad is that!! LOL

Hey here's an icebreaker for your 2-yr old at the Nursing Home (which by the way I think is an excellent idea) - give her some more lego as a party trick!! LOL [j/k!]

oh she'd break something alright!!!!
I wonder if she could get a bigger one up there and have it come out her ear....

You can always bring it a college, I know if someone showed up at my college with cookies, cakes, sweets, food, or even packaged ramen we would gladly take it off your hands.

"Nice home made desserts presented professionally may put some change in your pocket."
MARKO: I don't know what the laws are in Canada but don't you have to have a license of some kind, a health license maybe, to make food at home and sell it, even to a restuarant?

I could always send them to my SIL at college, my BIL will be joining her next year. I'm sure they wouldnt mind!

:chef:have you ever taken chocolate cupcakes-scooped out the bottom w/a mellon-baller(save the 'plug' to put back in)pipe marshmellow creame filling in the hole then 'squiggle' a line on top-kids enjoy making and eating them-simular to an old-fashioned treat we used to eat as kids-2 cakes per pkg...I forget the name...? A bi-monthly cooking class for kids-then we share the results at a nearby nursing home...rewarding in many ways.
oh yes I do find that! one thing you CAN do is turn it into a little business! as for me you can see i LOVE baking cupcakes and sweet treats but i oculdn't be eating them all of course! i dont at all infact hahah....so i look for orders where i can experiment & have fun!

also, you could give them to bless others. this pro baker lady i know only has a lovely thin husband who wont eat much - she loads her bakes on orphanages & homes!!

Back
Top Bottom