"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 12-17-2005, 06:21 PM   #11
Head Chef

Send a message via MSN to kyles
Before I was a good girl, I used to make quiches, scotch eggs and lasagne, and regularly take those for lunch. Now I am a good girl I usually use our (heavily subsidised and very healthy) works cafeteria, or I buy sandwiches from our local drugstore with points I have earned from buying my make up - works well!!! My favourite from there is grated beetroot (red beet) with mung been sprouts and hoummous on whole grain. I also like to take salmon with couscous salad, or tuna fish and pasta and veggies. I do take lunch sometimes, I am a fickle gemini, so I change my habits regularly.

Old 12-17-2005, 11:34 PM   #12
Head Chef

Send a message via MSN to BigDog Send a message via Yahoo to BigDog
Leftovers is a key part of my lunching experience at work. I frequently make more than standard portions specifically for leftovers for lunch.

Otherwise, I will make a couple sandwiches to have with chips, but as mentioned before, that leave me hanging later in the day sometimes.

I rarely eat out due to needing to save money, and most of what I could afford in fast food stuff like McDonalds and the like. If I eat out, typically it's Subway or Chipotle. Big time love Chipotle. A fajita burrito with a bag of chips and salsa covers a long time!