What Food Are You In The Mood For, Thursday July 5th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and i want a freezer big enough to go spelunking.
I've got two that aren't plugged in right now--one of which definitely is large enough for spelunking! A bit far to come for a spelunking freezer...oh wait, I might need the space for tomatoes, beans, etc., from the garden.

Last edited:
Went spelunking in the freezer and found some French onion soup. Wish I had some gruyere.

lol, i apologize in advance.

loca mennonite? crazy amish women always have the best steaks.

and i want a freezer big enough fo go spelunking.

lol, thanks for letting me amuse myself.

i said aMuse...

I've got two that aren't plugged in right now--one of which definitely is large enough for spelunking! A bit far to come for a spelunking freezer...oh wait, I might need the space for tomatoes, beans, etc., from the garden.
what is spelunking & a/loca mennonite please?

Spelunking = cave exploration.

Loca=local without the final "l". Also, Spanish for crazy. Mennonite= a religious group, not as strict as Amish. They allow use of electronics and cars.

Last edited:

Loca=local without the final "l". Also, Spanish for crazy. Mennonite= a religious group, not as strict as Amish. They allow use of electronics and cars.
And Mennonites make the best farmers sausage. They are known, among other things, for their high quality, farm fresh foods.

French fries with curry ketchup, mayonaise and chopped raw onions. It is how French fries are served in fast food places in the Netherlands where my boyfriend is from. :yum:

Mel

And Mennonites make the best farmers sausage. They are known, among other things, for their high quality, farm fresh foods.
hmmmm,you guy's have got all the good stuff over your side of the pond:cool:!!
thanks both:)!

I love how both of our signatures are chocolate based Merstar :LOL:

Your signature is so very true too ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom