What Food are you in the Mood for? Tuesday March 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is an awesome looking wok and chili dish ppt!

since i had a doc's appointment nearby, i'm picking up sushi for myself tonight. dw says she got food poisoning from this place last time, so it's solo mio.

I had bbq pork ribs and cole slaw at Bofingers, while waiting for rush hour to be over, so I could drive home. I really like the ribs at Bofingers and they have six or so different bbq sauces.

Our dinner is all turned around today because of a quickly planned prayer meeting that we went to this evening. As soon as we got home I threw the meat on to cook (it is still cooking) and we had strawberry shortcake. So I guess you could say we had strawberry shortcake for supper and will have beef stew for a late dessert. :LOL:

buckytom said:
jabbur, what's hamburger stuffing?

Inquiring minds want to know. I'm not familiar with it either.

Last edited:
Our dinner is all turned around today because of a quickly planned prayer meeting that we went to this evening. As soon as we got home I threw the meat on to cook (it is still cooking) and we had strawberry shortcake. So I guess you could say we had strawberry shortcake for supper and will have beef stew for a late dessert. :LOL:

you reminded me of an old family circle cartoon. it shows the boy teaching a younger kid to eat the icing of the cake first, "just in case anything happens"...

you reminded me of an old family circle cartoon. it shows the boy teaching a younger kid to eat the icing of the cake first, "just in case anything happens"...
One of my Dad's favourite stories (and he had a lot of them) was about a doctor he used to call on in Saskatchewan as a drug company detailer. This doctor always ate his dessert first. He said that eating the meal after cancelled out all the bad things from the dessert!

Hmm, maybe he has something there.....:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom