What have you eaten Thursday 2/22/2018?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
What have you eaten or will be eating Thursday 2/22/2018?

Breakfast was handful shredded mini wheats and lunch was bacon and scrambled eggs.

Dinner will probably be something new DD wants to try.

Hamburger Helper® Crunchy Taco

Hamburger Helper Crunchy Taco.jpg

Last edited:
poached chicken with grapes and green hell peppers, mayo, s&p, and an artificial sweetner, in a bowl. Yum.

Bowl of cereal, shared a beef tenderloin sandwich that I had on lunch special at the deli today. Thursday night is band rehearsal so it will be something quick..i think I'll take a container of frozen chili out of the fweeza and have some garlic bread and cheese, with a frosty Molson X

We decided to allow our imaginations run wild for tonight's dinner and they ran clear out of the county..:ermm:

SIL suggested hot dogs and tatter tots.. We sighed with relief that someone made a suggestion/decision and that's the way we will go.. :wacko:

Thank goodness that tomorrow is Friday Night dine out... ;)

Ross

We are having a salad with home made ranch dressing. After some strong suggestions, I made a chocolate cake today. So will be trying out the high altitude cake recipe while watching the Olympics.

Missing cooking so much. You guys posts makes me miss even more, but I enjoy reading. I have only been home one full week, the week of Christmas since, 12/4. New job and lots of travel. Keep posting I read every day.

Tummy not feeling well. So DD ordered Domino pizza. I had 1 tiny piece and some ginger ale. We'll make the taco thing tomorrow.

Last edited:
I went back to my old neighborhood for a hair cut this afternoon, so I stopped by a great little Italian place before heading into work.

I picked up a grilled calamari over baby greens and jardiniere, and a thin crust pizza.

Man, this is gooood. Maybe you can't go home again, but you can get takeout.

Last edited:
I had pan seared scallops, drizzled with a blend of melted butter, fresh lemon juice, parsley, and shallots. They were so sweet and tender. Yum. :yum:

Attachments

• scallops.jpg
    scallops.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 111
Missing cooking so much. You guys posts makes me miss even more, but I enjoy reading. I have only been home one full week, the week of Christmas since, 12/4. New job and lots of travel. Keep posting I read every day.

Nice to see you again, GA Home Cook! :)

Back
Top Bottom