What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to open early today so I could'nt stop for breakfast so I snacked on a 4 oz. souffle cup of mixed nuts it was actually pretty satisfying.

i find myself following your progress with exercise and healthy eating--very impressive, sb! i bet you are seeing some good results already--keep up the good work.:)

i find myself following your progress with exercise and healthy eating--very impressive, sb! i bet you are seeing some good results already--keep up the good work.:)
Thank you, I appreciate your support. I stepped on the scale after aqua chi tonight & I am down 21 pounds. I still have a long ways to go but it's a start. When I wake up in the morning I start thinking about what I'm going to do for exercise today.:) It's a whole new thought process for me.

21 pounds, sb? that's fabulous! how long ago did you begin with your regimen? which diet program is it, or are you freelancing?
I started on August 20th right after my doctor's appointment. My cholestorol & glucose are dangerously high. The doc gave me a real wake up call to loose 100 pounds. I started with an appetite suppressant which I have to closey monitor my blood pressure while on it. the doc. said I could only have the pills for 3 months. If I chose to do nothing the doc. gaurenteed I would have a stroke within 3 months. So everyday for the next 3 months, and beyond, I will exercise everyday. I am very conscience of portion sizes & try to get all my fruits & veggies in daily.I drink alot of water too.

I started on August 20th right after my doctor's appointment. My cholestorol & glucose are dangerously high. The doc gave me a real wake up call to loose 100 pounds. I started with an appetite suppressant which I have to closey monitor my blood pressure while on it. the doc. said I could only have the pills for 3 months. If I chose to do nothing the doc. gaurenteed I would have a stroke within 3 months. So everyday for the next 3 months, and beyond, I will exercise everyday. I am very conscience of portion sizes & try to get all my fruits & veggies in daily.I drink alot of water too.

your doctor's heavy-handed method of getting your attention aside, sb, you seem to have interpreted his warning in a good positive way. you are well along the way toward a new trimmer, healthier you through exercise and some necessary dietary changes.

sb, your take-charge positive attitude is awesome, and losing 21 pounds in just two months time is a huge accomplishment! you must be already seeing and feeling good effects from all of your hard work. lately, your posts exude a fresh new energy and level of optimism that is a joy to witness.

hopefully, your doctor will (or has already) have a talk with you about the marvelous restorative powers and properties of your body, going forward. these should be born out through improved laboratory tests as you continue to follow a healthier lifestyle. you might be pleasantly surprised at the remarkable resilience of your body in its ability to begin reversing some of the ill-effects of past unhealthy habits.

sb, i am inspired by you by the way you have wholeheartedly embraced certain necessary changes in your life, with all its challenges and trials. you make me want to be healthy too, sb. :)

Remember SB, when you started on this journey, we told you we would be here for support. We are still here and are wallowing in your success.

Eventually you will hit a plateau. Don't get discouraged. You will notice that your body is doing some rearranging. You will notice that you are starting to see a waistline. You can bend over with more ease. The plateau phase will pass and the pounds will again start to fall off.

Just think of all of us as Weight Watchers. Only you don't have to go to meetings. And there is no weekly fee. We all are rooting for you. Go SB!!:flowers: :angel:

I had oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of Dark Chocolate Almond butter stirred in. It was good, I didn't add any sugar. will be checking my blood sugar in a few minutes to see how it's doing.

Back
Top Bottom