What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
losing your mojo? we can't be having that, snippers! some days your mojo is about the only thing that gets a (reluctant) smile on my face! no town anywhere can keep you down for long, girl!:) is it time to consider another move for the future, snip, or are you pretty much settled in for awhile?

Thanks Kylie :) You've helped keep a smile on my face too :LOL:
Settled? OMG I hope not! Might as well stay in my PJ's all day, put curlers in my hair and start smoking Lexingtons then:ohmy:
I'll get all my mojo back, just having a moment. I'm as tough as black jacks.
Do yourself a favour and look for Brakpan, Johannesburg, South Africa on Google Earth. They show Brakpan in detail! Then you tell me if you would want to live here?
You know when you're little and you have that one place you "never want to end up"? Mine was Brakpan :LOL:

Today for breakfast I had fiber one cereal with milk & a cup of Decaf. coffee with cream.

I have never had coffee with cream in it, does it taste much different to having milk in it?
I buy a caramel/vanilla coffeemate liquid creamer which sweetens the coffee & makes it creamy. Although, I recently learned that half & half has less calories & less carb.'s than the coffeemate so I'm thinking about switching to half & half.

Today for breakfast I had 3 scrambled egg whites on lite, 12 grain bread with swiss cheese & ketchup. A small coffee with creamer. I was extra hungry this morning as I skipped supper last night so I had another slice of the 12 grain bread with peanut butter on it.:yum::pig:

Back
Top Bottom