What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bite size, frosted mini wheats with skim milk, decaf. coffee & 2 miniature clementines. I was real full all morning.

I had frosted mini wheats, green grapes, skim milk, decaf. coffee & 1 fresh strawberry.

This is what I had for breakfast: two poached eggs on sliced tomato, garnished with minced cilantro, grits dabbed with butter and freshly ground pepper, stir-fried cabbage/grated carrot/1/2 jalapeno pepper, currents, sriracha sauce, fish sauce, cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp salt. The cabbage was really tasty. I had a hankering for kimichi but didn't have any. Do I get today's prize for the most inventive breakfast?:)

Attachments

• Dogs_breakfast 050.jpg
    Dogs_breakfast 050.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 188
This is what I had for breakfast: two poached eggs on sliced tomato, garnished with minced cilantro, grits dabbed with butter and freshly ground pepper, stir-fried cabbage/grated carrot/1/2 jalapeno pepper, currents, sriracha sauce, fish sauce, cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp salt. The cabbage was really tasty. I had a hankering for kimichi but didn't have any. Do I get today's prize for the most inventive breakfast?:)

verrry nice, cws--i would love to sit down to that breakfast anytime!! fried cabbage--a perfect yum to go with those lovely eggs....:)

Back
Top Bottom