What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided to make pancakes and then I saw the pears sitting there and decided to caramelize one and put it on my pancakes instead of syrup!
:yum::yum:that sounds wonderful!

Sounds better than the frosted mini wheats & captain crunch, mixed together, than I had.

:yum::yum:that sounds wonderful!

Sounds better than the frosted mini wheats & captain crunch, mixed together, than I had.

It was really good and I ate one less pancake than I would usually. I buttered the pancake, topped with the butter caramelized peard and sprinkled it lightly with powdered sugar. Very nice, I didn't miss the syrup at all.

We had Belgian waffles, sausage patties, juice and coffee. The waffles were so large we could each eat only one. That's okay because that means there are two left for tomorrow's breakfast.

That sounds delicious Katie, YUM!!

sweeeet! 2 cans of pop & candy seem normal in the morning, now.

OMG, I could never do that. Aside from the guilt, I would be sick for days. I certainly do not have the healthiest diet, but I try to eat senseably when I do eat. :angel:

We had Belgian waffles, sausage patties, juice and coffee. The waffles were so large we could each eat only one. That's okay because that means there are two left for tomorrow's breakfast.

I miss cooking a big breakdfast for a family. Specially Sunday morning breakfast. :angel:

I took 2 cups of water, added a tsp. of salt, and half a tsp of freshly grated pepper to the water. I brought it to a boil, then turned down the heat until the water was still again. I gently cracked two large eggs into the water and poached the eggs until the whites were set, but the yolks were still runny. Serve atop a slice of whole wheat bread.

I was delighted that the flavor was that of a fried egg, seasoned with salt and pepper, but fat free (besides the natural fat of the yolk). The eggs were tender, and flavorful. All I can say is, Yummmmmm! A quick glass of ice-cold water washed everything down after I was done cleaning my plate. It was a great way to start the day, and allowed me to get other things done while breakfast cooked.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I tried using half sour cream and half milk in my pancakes yesterday, they were really good.

Yay - PriFi!
PriFi, PriFi, she's our man (oops, it's the only thing that rhymes:blush:)
If she can't do it, no one can! (unless Shrek cooks. An ogre cooking, what are the chances he can make anything besides meat? :LOL: (just kidding of course, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to poke a little fun.))

Ducking, and running very fast. Ogres are powerful.:ohmy:

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Last edited:
Yay - PriFi!
If she can't do it, no one can! (unless Shrek cooks. An ogre cooking, what are the chances he can make anything besides meat? :LOL: (just kidding of course, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to poke a little fun.))

And when you can't run anymore, find a good hiding place that the Orge can't find. He will seek you out. Personally, I think he is just big fluffy cupcake. :angel:

Yay - PriFi!

You should see the size of our snowballs.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom