What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yum, shredded apples would add a nice, new different twist. I will have to try that sometime.

Today I had about 1/2 cup of mini shredded wheat with a light sprinkle of crunchberries with skim milk. My stomach was still a little upset so could only eat about half of it.

A toasted "everything bagel, lox, cream cheese and onion. Again. I tend to eat the same breakfast every day. In a while Ill be back to the egg and cheese burritos. (Evidently tomorrow since I'm 86 on the bagels.)

A pillsbury toaster strudel, 2 cutie clementines & a cup of decaf coffee with creamer.

I grilled an extra burger last night (without the jalapenos). I'm going to make some beef gravy, warm the burger back up in the gravy and serve over rice with a SSU egg on top. Otherwaise known as a loco moco :yum:

Eggo pancakes (not the tastiest) with soft butter & sugar free syrup with decaf coffee/creamer.

Today's Sunday Brunch will consist of a mixed fruit salad with creme fraiche, an Italian sausage fritatta with potato, onion, jalapeños,black olives, mozzerella cheese and grandma's sauce; toasted sourdough garlic bread; and mimosas

Today's Sunday Brunch will consist of a mixed fruit salad with creme fraiche, an Italian sausage fritatta with potato, onion, jalapeños,black olives, mozzerella cheese and grandma's sauce; toasted sourdough garlic bread; and mimosas

That sounds like an amazing breakfast :yum:

Back
Top Bottom