What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Egg whites with fat free cheese & ketchup on light wheat bread. A side of fruit with kiwi, fresh pineapple & orange. A 12 oz. hazelnut coffee with cream.

I finished up the rest of the lobster salad. Every bite was so good. Nexttime they go on sale, I may just pick up a couple. :angel:

Just finished a whole wheat bagel with a fried egg and pepper jack cheese. Had a glass of grape juice too. :yum:

Egg white sandwich on buttered, light wheat bread with fat free american cheese & ketchup. 7 plain kettle chips & 3/4 cup diced watermelon with a cup of plain hazelnut coffee with a shot of espresso added.

Taken out for brekky. Had bacon,eggs,sourdough toast, juice oj of course they were out of my fave, tomato...all was good and sugar free blackberry jelly on the toast.
kades

1/3 of a large poppy seed muffin & 1/4 of a large caramel roll with coffee & creamer. Still stayed under 350 calories! : )

Hot titricale cereal with black cherry jam stirred in, V-8 juice and coffee!

does the triticale taste nutty, or anything like rye bread?
if you are not all 'searched out' by now, you might check out sandy's kitchen online. it's not a hurricane site.:) click on 'breakfast' where sandy has collected an interesting assortment of breakfast dishes. you will notice that not all of the recipes are low fat, but they are coded for easy recognition. there are other promising food categories there, too....:)

Back
Top Bottom