What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We got a product called Just Whites, am thinking it didn't have any sodium and wasn't processed at all. It came in a carton too, and was pretty good. Don't know why we haven't gotten it recently.

I found the new ones: All Whites: 75 mg sodium Better 'n Eggs: 120 mg sodium...much lower than Egg beaters!

Had to look through 5 magazines to find the ad I saw for the name...:wacko:

I found the new ones: All Whites: 75 mg sodium Better 'n Eggs: 120 mg sodium...much lower than Egg beaters!

Had to look through 5 magazines to find the ad I saw for the name...:wacko:

Just Whites are egg whites in powdered form. It is cholesterol free and fat free. The sodium for a serving size of 2 Tsp. is 51mg. No refrigeration needed.

All Whites are in liquid form in a carton. Do not have the info on that product. But they can be found in the refrigeration department.

I use the Just Whites for merengues all the time. Both products are different from Egg Beaters. :angel:

From a stash in my friend the freezer, grain and nut pancakes, w/no 'condiments' like butter or syrup, etc. They are very tasty all by themselves at room temp. This was a recipe from bakechef, and made a whole s**t-load of them, enough for a crowd. ;)

I pretty much have the same breakfast M-F: a glass of organic milk, 8-10 raw pecan halves, a cup of coffee with only a splash of milk, and a piece of organic fruit. It keeps me going for quite some time each day :)

1/2 cup of frosted mini wheats, 1/2 cup of captain crunch, 1/2 cup of 2% milk & a cup of regular coffee with creamer.

Mushroom and Swiss omelet with just a wee pinch of truffle salt. :yum:

img_1228343_0_d2d94ba008035f3c45b0d93ba9052389.jpg

Your omelette looks beautiful Steve. I had a bagle with peanut butter this morning.

Sunday is our day to have a larger, more special breakfast. I made a loaf of challah bread yesterday and used it this morning to make French toast. We had link sausages, juice and coffee with it. The bread was super and we won't need anything to eat for a long while today. This was quite a filling meal.

Back
Top Bottom