What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
italian bread toasted with a spread of my first-ever homemade tapenade (made With the anchovies), hard boiled egg halves, and keurig coffee, hazelnut flavored, black, steaming hot ahhh yes...it just might be my lunch today too....

Sounds Yum!!! But I had Sumatran Reserve from my Keurig. I had bagel thins, toasted with cream cheese and olives.

I had a turkey sandwich on wheat with American cheese, sliced tomato and portabella mushroom, mayo and mustard. Not your usual breakfast, but I had
a craving for a really GOOD sandwich. I love raw mushrooms on sandwiches. To drink, ice coffee.

Funny how things seem to evolve in my kitchen. I had some bananas that need to be used so I thought about making some banana bread but in the end, I made a tropical french toast bake with bananas, pineapple, coconut and raisins and topped it with a maple cream cheese glaze. :chef:
That look fantastic!!

I was in a hurry today, I grabbed a couple of devils food snackwell cookies & a couple pieces of licorice.

Spaghetti. I made some gorgeous garlic bread with French bread, but forgot about it until I was too stuffed to eat any more. I'll have that for a snack later.

Today is chocolate cheerios with almond milk (off dairy for the summer with allergies and asthma), a piece of toast with peanut butter, an orange, juice and tea!

I made the same ol' scambled eggs with green onion and bacon .. on the side, a toasted bagel.
img_1016334_0_4df49ec9f89eb2fd44665342717144a9.jpg

Scrambled eggs with roasted garlic and chives, crisp . bacon, wheat toast, sliced heirlooms with a touch of white balsamic and evoo country potatoes and Tabasco
kades

An everything bagel thin with green olives and cream cheese, coffee and OJ and my most favorite selection of prescription medications.

i skipped breakfast and lunch today in favor of following julia child (my life in france) as she was partaking of some of the most remarkably seductive foods and dishes for which paris is famously known. (we had) a dish of tiny and briny regional oysters, smooth and milky in texture, sitting atop their shells, served with rounds of light rye spread with soft, sweet-churned butter. also there was a whole sole, with its delicately textured flesh, still lightly tinged by the ocean, and drizzled with beurre (browned butter). i also got to taste a real baguette - yeasty, wheaty, crusty, chewy and soft. for dessert (we) had plum cake that was fruity sweetness beyond belief. i think i like my new diet - it leaves me feeling pleasantly satiated....

A nature valley granola bar, a fun size milky way candy bar & a cup of coffee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom