What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got lots of food allergies and wouldn't you know, eggs are at the top of the list. I am also allergic to breads, cereals and milk but I do occasionally eat them.

So, for me, breakfast tends to be last night's leftovers :-( since eggs are probably my favorite thing to eat. Oh well.

I've got lots of food allergies and wouldn't you know, eggs are at the top of the list. I am also allergic to breads, cereals and milk but I do occasionally eat them.

So, for me, breakfast tends to be last night's leftovers :-( since eggs are probably my favorite thing to eat. Oh well.
Nothing wrong with last night's leftovers! Sorry that you are allergic to eggs. I would probably stop eating breakfast if I could not have eggs. I tend to eat a lot of eggs...

a sunny side up egg, buttered toast for dipping, jammed toast for the yum factor, V-8 juice and I'm finishing up my coffee. I'm getting better with breakfasts.

Isn't it strange how all of us know how to cook, enjoy cooking, know a good bit about nutrition, and eat such louse breakfasts? We are sometimes our own worst enemies.:ohmy::LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Isn't it strange how all of us know how to cook, enjoy cooking, know a good bit about nutrition, and eat such louse breakfasts? We are sometimes our own worst enemies.:ohmy::LOL:

Maybe it's because we are good at planning, enjoy the leisure to cook. It's the snap something up and run concept that has us stumped. I get up @ 5:30 in the morning to make it to work by 9...because I have too much to do before I can leave the house. Morning walk, eat, shower...

I'm not like that. My breakfast this morning is an apple turnover and vanilla ice cream. A well-rounded dish which includes fruits and dairy, carbs and proteins.

Back
Top Bottom