What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww that is no good!

I think it is reasonably priced for what it is, but everyone is different I guess

I am happy that you can still get it in your town though :)

Aww that is no good!

I think it is reasonably priced for what it is, but everyone is different I guess

I am happy that you can still get it in your town though :)

It's twice the price of regular tomato cocktail juice here but it's worth it to me! It's much nicer :yum:
The one shop that does actually sell it here started stocking it because I asked. Couldn't find it at all. Luckily the store owner likes it too so she gets them for me and her :cool:
I'll stock up when I go do the monthly shop on Tuesday.

That sounds great! I am thinking of a small portion of lasagne topped with a poached egg and some salad. But I'm not hungry--I'm still full from last night!

That sounds yummy :yum: The beets were nice, I've gone a bit beet crazy the past few days. I pee like a Vampire now :rolleyes:

I'm not a big breakfast person, can't eat when my eyes open :LOL: I only get hungry by about 10 or 11 am.

Hubby just left for his business trip so Daniel and I are having spinach and mozza omelets with tomato salad. Can't wait! Can never have meat free nights when hubby's home.

I just love omelettes! Today I had a broccoli, bell pepper, and cheddar one!

Today for breakfast I had leftover Mexican dip (pulled pork with tomatillo sauce) from Friday's dinner out and Israeli couscous with peas and golden raisins from last night's dinner. I also had one meatball and a bit of yogurt/cucumber/lemon sauce. I'm trying to save the rest of the meatballs and couscous for DH's dinner tonight, but it's gonna be hard to resist. :ermm:

This was our breakfast, today...... scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, tater tots and wheat english muffins.

img_1251511_0_caa92b8425a39dda3df682fac924fdbe.jpg

I'd like to have a plate of what you had!!! YUM!

simonbaker, what did you hve for breakfast today? Just keeping an eye out for you. :angel:
I woke up 40 mn late this morning & the car was covered with ice & snow. I grabbed a glazed donut on the way out the door & ate it on the way, not even time for coffee today. Not the healthiest choice, but it was fast. Thanks for caring Addie!:innocent: Been thinking about you. How are you feeling?:innocent::innocent:

I woke up 40 mn late this morning & the car was covered with ice & snow. I grabbed a glazed donut on the way out the door & ate it on the way, not even time for coffee today. Not the healthiest choice, but it was fast. Thanks for caring Addie!:innocent: Been thinking about you. How are you feeling?:innocent::innocent:

Well, every so often you are entitled to treat yourself. Time to get back on track.

I am feeling fine. I have been on the cardiac floor so many times, it is like home for me. They know as soon as they see me, I want to go home as soon as they can get me out of there. I constantly remind them that they need the bed for a new patient. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom