What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the way out the door. Heading to moms for Easter weekend. Just grabbed a muffin & a beefstick for breakfast today

You have permission to go off the diet for the one day. Or at least eat a little more than you regularly do. No weighing foods. Just enjoy it. You deserve it. :angel:

Breakfast today is a variety of fresh fruit, lowfat plain yogurt, and some hummus with carrot, celery, and green pepper. I'm roasting a turkey today, so have to switch my big meal to later in the day.

Although I was quite full when I went to bed last night, I did force myself to revert back to my usual for breakfast this morning:

A variety of greens, steamed, 1/2 c Red River Valley cereal (for those unfamiliar with it, it is a combination of about 8 or nine different grains, cooked like oatmeal--takes about 5-6 minutes), 2 poached eggs, and a small glass of milk. I forgot that I was going to eat it with some of the cranberry salsa from yesterday. Oh well, tomorrow.

Attachments

• Breakfast_April_1 058.jpg
    Breakfast_April_1 058.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 130
Shrek took me out for breakfast. I ended up with a three egg omelet with cheese, bacon, roasted red & green peppers, onions and pico de gallo, hash browns and two slices sourdough bread. I brought half of it home for breakfast tomorrow!

Shrek took me out for breakfast. I ended up with a three egg omelet with cheese, bacon, roasted red & green peppers, onions and pico de gallo, hash browns and two slices sourdough bread. I brought half of it home for breakfast tomorrow!

That sounds good, nice to head out to breakfast sometimes :)

Same breakfast as yesterday + the 2 T of cranberry salsa and a cup of Snip's cayenne+lemon tea.

Wondering how long after drinking that before hair grows on my chest?

No pic, just imagine yesterday's picture with some cranberry salsa in the blank spot.

Same breakfast as yesterday + the 2 T of cranberry salsa and a cup of Snip's cayenne+lemon tea.

Wondering how long after drinking that before hair grows on my chest?

No pic, just imagine yesterday's picture with some cranberry salsa in the blank spot.

:ROFLMAO:
Wish I was there to witness it, I had the same reaction the first time I drank it!
I had my cayenne lemon tea this morning and some nuked veggies from last night.

Got your little pad of gold stars handy, CWS? This morning was steamed Swiss chard on brown rice, sauteed mushrooms and an egg on top. Had already had my small cup of coffee w/hazelnut creamer & sugar.

I agree with what you said on another thread about not craving the chips so much anymore. In fact, the same goes for sweets, and most everything seems to taste better -- more pronounced intensity of flavor. Not that I don't enjoy a dessert; I just don't have that serious craving. :)

Back
Top Bottom