What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All well and good, Cayenne Tea Brewmistress, but is there some special ingredient I can add to grow the hair on my head instead of my chest??

Not that you can drink but you can do a last rinse after washing with rosemary tea. 1 cup of fresh rosemary infused in 4 cups of hot water. Strain and add to your hair rinse. Prevents hair fall.
Bergamot essence added to shampoo and conditioner does the same. I just add 3 tsps. to both my shampoo and conditioner bottle and mix well.

Sounds great! How did you incorporate the pumpkin with the steel cut oats?

(Original recipe called for 1/2 c brown sugar, but that was too sweet for me.)

1-15 oz can pumpkin purée
1/4 c brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 t pumpkin pie spice
1/2 t salt
3/4 t baking powder
1/2 t vanilla extract
2 c almond milk
1 1/4 c steel oats

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin purée, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking powder until smooth. Whisk in the milk. Mix the dry oats into the pumpkin mixture.

Coat an 8x8 dish with non-stick spray. Pour in the pumpkin oat mixture. Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour, removing the foil after the first 45 minutes.

I add a drizzle of maple syrup and some additional almond milk after reheating my portion.

Snip's "Put Hair on Your Chest tea" followed by two poached eggs on a bed of steamed spinach, millet with some kelp flakes and a drizzle of EVOO, a side of fresh pineapple with coarse ground pepper and balsamic vinegar.

Attachments

• breakfast_Sunday 005.jpg
    breakfast_Sunday 005.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 205
I had scrambled eggs with ham and cheese on a carb balance tortilla with salsa. Hubby had said scrambled eggs and a bagel with jelly. It gets easier all of the time to have my low carb things while preparing the carbs for others. After almost six weeks my lifestyle change is starting to be easier to take.:rolleyes:

Oh, I almost forgot, I also had about four cups of English breakfast tea. :yum:

Coffee and pancakes this morning. We are joining efforts to make meatballs this afternoon for our dinner and I got up a bit late today.

We haven't had meatballs for some time. I'll have to get cranking.

I had some sausage and hash browns along with a banana.

I had scrambled eggs with ham and cheese on a carb balance tortilla with salsa. Hubby had said scrambled eggs and a bagel with jelly. It gets easier all of the time to have my low carb things while preparing the carbs for others. After almost six weeks my lifestyle change is starting to be easier to take.:rolleyes:

Oh, I almost forgot, I also had about four cups of English breakfast tea. :yum:

Gee that all sounds lovely Chops :yum:

Not that you can drink but you can do a last rinse after washing with rosemary tea. 1 cup of fresh rosemary infused in 4 cups of hot water. Strain and add to your hair rinse. Prevents hair fall.
Bergamot essence added to shampoo and conditioner does the same. I just add 3 tsps. to both my shampoo and conditioner bottle and mix well.

Dear Dr. Snip: I have this hangnail... ;)

4 tbs frozen fruit juice concentrate (blueberry/pomegranate), frozen half banana, 3 tbs. protein powder, 12 oz. ice-water, stevia sweetener.

Blend and drink almost quick enough to get an ice-cream headache. That's wake you up in the morning.:ohmy:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

4 tbs frozen fruit juice concentrate (blueberry/pomegranate), frozen half banana, 3 tbs. protein powder, 12 oz. ice-water, stevia sweetener.

Blend and drink almost quick enough to get an ice-cream headache. That's wake you up in the morning.:ohmy:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North
But will it put hair on your chest like Snip's cayenne-lemon tea promises (okay, that might be an exaggeration--but I hope I don't grow a mustache and if it would thicken my hair...)--it does clear the sinuses!:ohmy:

But will it put hair on your chest like Snip's cayenne-lemon tea promises (okay, that might be an exaggeration--but I hope I don't grow a mustache and if it would thicken my hair...)--it does clear the sinuses!:ohmy:

Now I know I can't have it...I already have the mustache...:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom