What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks y'all. The pic wasn't the greatest but the breakfast sure tasted good.

Oh wow BT....I hope he gets over it quickly. I'm gonna send up a prayer for the little guy. Keep us updated.

thanks mama and snip.

i sat up with him all night ( since i'm used to staying up all night) with his head on my lap, rubbing his back. we watched the tour de france (omg, worse than golf) and then around sunrise dw took over for a while.

he's better today. gonna put off any swimming until later in the week, and we picked up earplugs. i put green food colouring in the pool trying to make it look like there was a priblem so no one could go swimming. lol, didn't work.

thanks sgain. :)

Breakfast was the last of the sausage/stuffing casserole with two eggs over easy. Very yummy!

This morning I stained my hands with blood... Black cherry blood. It was worth it though because I got to have a fruit salad with black cherries, a ripe nectarine, strawberries and whipped cream. It was yummy. As much as I like cherries though, I should probably invest in a cherry pitter.

Scrambled eggs, french toast with fried bananas and syrip, and coffee, MUST have coffee to function. Sometimes I fry some bacon, but it is sooo expensive in New Zealand! If it was up to me I would have scrambled eggs and bacon every day

It's been greek yogurt and fiber one bars (with coffee of course).

On weekends it's turkey bacon, eggs (whichever way we vote that day) and toast.

20 oz. Iced Caramel Latte.

Good protein, at least that's what I keep telling myself. It was low fat anyway.

Back
Top Bottom