What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I posted yesterday's breakfast in the wee hours today it sounded good, so I went with cottage cheese/peaches/toasted Challah bread again. About to start my 5th cup of tea since I'm afraid coffee might upset my tummy. It's a little wobbly with what I did to my foot this morning. :(

Every time I come to this thread I feel like a poor idiot. I mean, I eat exactly the same things every morning.
I need to change that habit!!!! Maybe I could introduce some good ole healthy food, like mortadella and gorgonzola fritters... :ohmy:

Mortadella is my very favorite cold cut. And it has to be imported from Italy with the pistaschios. My supermarket puts out the ends of the cold cuts and sells them at a discount. My son always checks them for any that have mortadella in them and gets them for me. I don't need bread or anything else to eat it. Just give me a chunk of it and I eat it like a candy bar. YUM! :angel:

When I posted yesterday's breakfast in the wee hours today it sounded good, so I went with cottage cheese/peaches/toasted Challah bread again. About to start my 5th cup of tea since I'm afraid coffee might upset my tummy. It's a little wobbly with what I did to my foot this morning. :(

Did I miss something? What did you do to your foot? Something silly, I presume. :whistling Something like I would do. :angel:

Has the weight started to come off again since the surgery? :angel: And one for all your efforts. :angel: You deserve it. :flowers:
My recent doctor's appt. earlier this week showed that I gained 3 lbs. :(

I have a class reunion this Sept. Alot of people I have not seen in 34 years. Easing back into exercise.I spent 45 mn in the pool yesterday & an hour in the gym today, makes me feel so much better.

Todays breakfast was 1/2 lemon muffin & part of a beefstick with my coffee/creamer.

I'm determined to knock more of this weight off before september.

Hope all is well with you & your family.:angel:

My recent doctor's appt. earlier this week showed that I gained 3 lbs. :(

I have a class reunion this Sept. Alot of people I have not seen in 34 years. Easing back into exercise.I spent 45 mn in the pool yesterday & an hour in the gym today, makes me feel so much better.

Todays breakfast was 1/2 lemon muffin & part of a beefstick with my coffee/creamer.

I'm determined to knock more of this weight off before september.

Hope all is well with you & your family.:angel:

I am not surprisd at the weight gain. You haven't been able to get the exersize that you were getting before the surgery. As soon as you are able to get where you were pre-surgery, the weight will start to come off again.

My daughter is on her chemo this week. I made her a pineapple upside down cake and gave it to her Sunday. I knew her chemo would be starting and I wanted her to enjoy it before she started to get sick. I keep telling her if she is getting sick, then the chemo is working. :angel:

I am not surprisd at the weight gain. You haven't been able to get the exersize that you were getting before the surgery. As soon as you are able to get where you were pre-surgery, the weight will start to come off again.

My daughter is on her chemo this week. I made her a pineapple upside down cake and gave it to her Sunday. I knew her chemo would be starting and I wanted her to enjoy it before she started to get sick. I keep telling her if she is getting sick, then the chemo is working. :angel:
That was so thoughtfu of you to make her a cake, I'm sure she throughly enjoyed it, sounds wonderful! I'll bet you are her best support system!:angel:and 1 for your daughter too.:angel:

By the time I remembered to have breakfast Himself was home from an interview. He brought food gifts so my foot felt better. Basically, breakfast was 3 cups of tea followed by a chocolate-dipped, chocolate chip cannoli. *swoon* :yum:

That was so thoughtfu of you to make her a cake, I'm sure she throughly enjoyed it, sounds wonderful! I'll bet you are her best support system!:angel:and 1 for your daughter too.:angel:

Thank you SB. She loves pineapple 'anything'. About three times a year I will buy a fresh one and prepare it for her. Mostly in the summer for when she is down in the yard and using the pool. That way she had a snack. I am going to make a potato salad for the next time they BBQ. She is going to have her husband's siblings over for the day. She will let me know in advance. Probably at the end of June. All my kids are great cooks, but they still want their childhood favorites that only Mom can make. :angel:

2 poached eggs, steamed dandelion greens, and steamed brown barley. Back to my usual breakfasts and, btw, I lost 10 lb in MN so am down yet another size.

Well, there you are, CWS! We were worried about you, welcome back!

2 poached eggs, steamed dandelion greens, and steamed brown barley. Back to my usual breakfasts and, btw, I lost 10 lb in MN so am down yet another size.

CWS, CWS!!!! Missed you!

Any way I finished off the dab of Cheerios and last of the Grape Nuts Flakes, V-8 and coffee.

I have removed the half and half from my coffee now, time to start reducing the sugar one grain at a time...:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom