What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baked beans with black pepper and 3 slices of ham :)

Then I ate the remaining ham straight from the pack :P

This morning was Chard, scrambled eggs, quinoa topped with a Thai peanut sauce wrapped in a rice wrapper and more Thai peanut sauce on the side.

Today is Glenn's birthday and he requested a particular meal for breakfast, so we had Belgian-style yeast waffles, fried hog jaw (think bacon), juice and coffee. He was a happy camper.

Dang I forgot! Tell Glenn Happy Birthday from us!

Today is Glenn's birthday and he requested a particular meal for breakfast, so we had Belgian-style yeast waffles, fried hog jaw (think bacon), juice and coffee. He was a happy camper.

Happy Birthday Glenn :)

Lovely breakfast!

Ran off to water aerobics today, and forgot to eat. When I got home I was hungry, so I had some celery with peanut butter. I will need to have a good lunch today.

Had breakfast with DH and eldest son this morning. Can't wait to go there again had several slices of yummy well cooked bacon, plus Sweedish pancakes with lots of whipped butter and Ligonberry syrup that was homemade and warm. Breakfast was a dream. Oh yes a small oj helped.:yum:
kades

Last edited:
I seem to be on a rice wrapper kick for breakfast--today was leftiver wild rice-lentil-brown rice tomato pilaf (stirfried), steamed Swss Chard, and scrambled eggs all rolled up with a drizzle of hoisin sauce. I made 2, but was full after one, so tomorrow's breakfast is ready in the fridge...oh, and some fresh strawberries. And, that lemon-cayenne tea as the "wake up" call. It is getting hot here, so I'm thinking I'll switch to cayenne-lemon juice seltzer soon.

A toasted, split onion bagel with cream cheese, a slice of red onion and Atlantic nova salmon.:yum:

Peanut Butter and Apricot Preserves on yeasty, whole wheat bread from the Farmer's Market. I had to purchase some bread from the Farmer's Market as I'm writing a cookbook right now, specifically for the Sault Ste. Marie Farmer's Market. I'll post the recipe I used it for. In any case, the lady that made that loaf of bread knows how to make spectacular bread.:yum:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Monday through Saturday our breakfasts are pretty simple. Usually some cereal and juice or toast and juice. Sunday is our "breakfast" day.

Today we had oatmeal and juice. The dogs get to clean the little bit of oat/milk residue left in our bowls. Baxter, the granddog, is here so Harley has to share. Normally she gets what's in both our bowls. This is a good exercise for her...sharing. Builds character.:LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom