What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really wanted pancakes today and had a real hankerin' for these Ricotta Pancakes, which are nothing short of delightful little pads of air. Can't beat these tasty little pancakes. We had local pork sausage, juice and coffee to round out our breakfast. Best of all there are lots of pancakes left for tomorrow, even though I only made half the recipe. Yeah!!!!!

Mrs. K and I are leaving this afternoon on a driving trip to Oregon for our anniversary, so our daughter decided she wanted to send us off with a pancake breakfast this morning. Although she claimed it was all for us, I really think it was more for her. She loves pancakes better than almost anything. :)

Mrs. K and I are leaving this afternoon on a driving trip to Oregon for our anniversary, so our daughter decided she wanted to send us off with a pancake breakfast this morning. Although she claimed it was all for us, I really think it was more for her. She loves pancakes better than almost anything. :)

Drive safe and wave as you go past Missoula. If you want a break give me a holler.

Happy Anniversary, safe travels and have a wonderful time :)

I bought a giant case of 10 grain mixed congee so that has been my breakfast nearly every day for the past week... :ROFLMAO: I love it though and it is at least somewhat healthy if I have an egg and/or fruit with it. :)

Two poached eggs on a bed of Swiss Chard and beet greens. For the grains, I tried Cavena Nuda (oat groats). First time I've tried those, I cooked them like brown rice in the rice steamer. I liked the Cavena, which is a good thing, since I have 3 more portions to eat!

Homemade biscuits and gravy. We will only make it a couple times a year because it is such an artery clogging start to the morning.

Sauteed minced mushrooms, glued them together with a scrambled egg, when set I put a slice of cheese on top and covered the pan so it would melt. Put on two thin slices of country style bread that were toasted. Can't always have cottage cheese with fruit. ;)

SB, do you have anything in your Greek yoghurt?

Chobani makes a greek yogurt I enjoy. It's 100 calories with 8 grams of protein. It's a pineapple chunk/caramel yogurt & I dip a granola bar in it.:yum:

Had the same thing today as yesterday.:yum:

Back
Top Bottom