What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Breakfast :chef::yum:

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 168
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 145
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 148
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 150
Those pancakes look so yummy!

I'm having a blast...literally. W are getting a lot of use from our Nutriblast smoothie maker. I use 50/50 fruit and greens, and then add nuts or seeds as boosters.

Today is spinach, banana, apricot, blueberry, cashew and pumpkin seed. Also some ice water. It is better than it sounds. ;)

Those pancakes look so yummy!

I'm having a blast...literally. W are getting a lot of use from our Nutriblast smoothie maker. I use 50/50 fruit and greens, and then add nuts or seeds as boosters.

Today is spinach, banana, apricot, blueberry, cashew and pumpkin seed. Also some ice water. It is better than it sounds. ;)

Wow! It actually sounds great. What do you taste the most?

Looks like you are on a Cheerios kick. One time I brought a box of Cheerios to work. Poured some in a bowl and had it sitting on my desk. Just about everyone who walked by, grabbed a handful. I kept that bowl filled for a couple of weeks. I guess there are some childhood foods we never outgrow. :angel:

Had a pint of blueberries in the fridge so I made a blueberry sauce to go with waffles for breakfast. Now I have to hope SO can get the blueberry stains out of my polo shirt.
If you make a paste out of hydrogen peroxide & soda & pre treat it , it should come out ok for you:)

Back
Top Bottom