What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffee, greek yogurt, 1/2 granola bar & 1 slice of light, wheat bread w pb & blackberry jam.

Yum, love coleslaw, did you make it yourself Ads?

No there was an unopened container of KFC downstairs in the Community Room, so I grabbed a spoon and sat outside for a couple of hours and ate it right out of the container. Can't put it back after I have put my spoon into to it multiple times. So I brought it upstairs and finished it. I had pulled an all nighter again, so laid down and slept like a baby. I was really tired. :angel:

This morning I had a shrimp omelet!

Yesterday I cooked some shrimp and this morning when I was making breakfast I grabbed four of them, ran a knife through them and tossed on top of my omelet, nice change!

Here it is Friday again and so far I have had a cup of coffee and the hic cups. Too dang early in the day to eat. And the house is cold. I think I will just crawl back into bed where it is warm and wait for the oven to heat up the room. :angel:

This morning I had a shrimp omelet!

Yesterday I cooked some shrimp and this morning when I was making breakfast I grabbed four of them, ran a knife through them and tossed on top of my omelet, nice change!

Bea, that sounds delicious :yum:

Andy you nut!!! (Jeez, that much whipped cream would lead to a heart attack.)

I'm still stuck on bagel, lox, cream cheese and onion, although I've been alternating to bacon, lettuce, tomato and egg, on a bagel.

Upon arising every day I drink a full pot of coffee before I think of anything but watching the TV news and drinking coffee. Many days I go out on my exercise walk (brisk walking, 0.4 to 1.0 miles carrying 3 pounds in each hand) so I'm not totally without any concern for my health.

Back
Top Bottom