What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A fun size 3 musketeers & a 100 calorie pack of chocolate shortbread cookies & coffee.

A fun size 3 musketeers & a 100 calorie pack of chocolate shortbread cookies & coffee.

Breakfast of champions! LOL! I love it.

I just had a fruit plate, two over easy eggs and some bacon. I'm freaking stuffed! I usually just have coffee and yogurt so this was a bit more than I'm used to.

Today I had 1/2 leftover caramel roll & a cup of coffee. I had better get some exercising in today.

I got to work early today so I made 3 egg whites with a slice of fat free cheese, lean ham & toast with peanut butter & jelly a side of watermelon & a cup of good hot coffee. I love ketchup on my egg whites. How many out there like ketchup on eggs?

When I was younger I loved it :) I prefer W/sauce and a splash of tabasco now.
Or an omelette with mozza, gouda and chopped fresh mint!

I had funel cakes with fresh strawberries and strawberry syrp. 3 bacon slices,orange juice and hot coffee.
kades

Coffe with a little cream a 100 calorie pack of chocolate shortbread cookies & a couple pieces of licorice.

I usually serve a bit more elaborate breakfast on Sunday morning, so today we had French toast made with bread I'd made yesterday and the egg dip laced with lots of wonderful vanilla paste. Also had our favorite bacon. I get it at a mom-and-pop grocery store here and I think the bacon may be local. Whatever the case, it's flavorful and hardly shrinks at all when it's cooked. We had maple syrup, molasses and butter to put on our toast and washed it down with orange juice and coffee. We're full. Won't have to eat much lunch, if any.

I usually serve a bit more elaborate breakfast on Sunday morning, so today we had French toast made with bread I'd made yesterday and the egg dip laced with lots of wonderful vanilla paste. Also had our favorite bacon. I get it at a mom-and-pop grocery store here and I think the bacon may be local. Whatever the case, it's flavorful and hardly shrinks at all when it's cooked. We had maple syrup, molasses and butter to put on our toast and washed it down with orange juice and coffee. We're full. Won't have to eat much lunch, if any.

omg! after imagineating my way through kades' and your breakfasts this morning, i won't be needing any lunch myself...what're we having for supper later?:):)

I had a bowl of a multi-grain/honey oat cluster cereal topped with a sliced banana and raisins. With that, a toasted plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Ice water to drink. I didn't have any lunch.

Back
Top Bottom