What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today is hot-mess day. This is 1 large patty of breakfast sausage, broken up and fried until nearly done. Then add 3 tbs. chopped onion, and 1/4 cup corned beef hash. Cook until sausage is done and onions are sweated. Remove to a plate. Scramble 1 jumbo egg, folding inward to create a lumb of scrambled egg. When cooked through, place the egg on top of the plated food and top with two American cheese slices and nuke for 40 seconds to melt the cheese. Enjoy.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

2 scrambled eggs mixed with chopped sautéed asparagus, a slice of toasted rye, a few strawberries, and coffee.

I like those packaged "Smart Ones" brand Breakfast Wraps. Eggwhite scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, cheese and bell peppers rolled into a flour tortilla. They have 29% of dietary fiber, 22% daily protein. They microwave in 90 seconds. They are inexpensive and taste pretty good too.

00025800027743_GE_20160322053031.jpg

Last edited:
Still on our clean out the freezer quest. Had 1 very ripe frozen banana and pecans in freezer plus some ricotta cheese still leftover in fridge that needed to be used before it went bad. So, banana, pecan, ricotta pancakes with homemade brown butter, pecan, real maple syrup. Tasted pretty much like banana bread without cinnamon with a really nicely flavored syrup. And if anybody wants to try something like these, cook them over low to med low cause they brown REALLY fast!

No breakfast for me. See Dinner thread for 8/9 for reason. Too tired to retype it all. I have three huge fans blowing and have to go out in the rain for a break. :angel:

Massive amount of steamed beet greens with coconut oil, 2 homemade breakfast sausage patties and two poached eggs with hot sauce on top. Bubble water with apple cider vinegar to wash it all down.

We went out to brunch this past Sunday with Mr&Mrs DF's to this cool Mexican joint (yes, Mexican for breakfast) in this teeny-tiny-town that we're staying in while our home is being built, love it here! There's more wonderful places to eat out here than where we were in Southern Arizona, in a much bigger town!

IMG_2924.JPG

Machaca Burrito, with scrambled eggs, veggies, beans, rice and cheese; Ranchero Sauce on the side please.
DE~LI~CIOUS!!
I only ate half... DH said, "why aren't you ordering from the children's menu?"
:glare:

Machaca burritos are usually considered a breakfast food, but are great when having breakfast for dinner or lunch! I luv 'em. I like biting on a mild jalapeno pepper when having them. I don't care for machaca burritos from 24 hour joints tho.

Last edited:
It's 3 in the afternoon and I'm just going to fix breakfast. Its been a busy morning. At any rate, whether you want to call it breakfast or late lunch at this point, I'm having some scrambled eggs and sausages.

Sunday Brunch At Prescott Donut Factory

prescott-donut-factory.jpg
[photo courtesy of Prescott Donut Factory]

0091.jpg
we had to narrow it down...

Starting from the bottom:
Glazed Buttermilk Bar
Apple Fritter
Chocolate covered Old fashion
Chocolate Devil's Food Cake Donut, Chocolate Glazed with Coconut Sprinkle
Oh and a great cup of Joe!

Oh MY!