What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today's breakfast was omelette with cheddar cheese, bacon, and broccoli. SO good!!

Speaking of Rye Bread. I was thinking last night as I was eating a Hot Dog with Sauerkraut and Mustard, that it would be great on a Seeded Rye Hot Dog Bun. What do you think?

I eat my hotdogs on rye rolls with hot German Mustard and Sauerkraut, it's really good!

mmm, good call, VB.
Didn't I just see a potato soup recipe here recently, too? I saw some creamy soup that I wanted to try... Off to look :chef:
This is the wrong thread, but I gave myself an idea for dinner... well, for Mark anyway. I only took out one chicken breast. That'll be covered with breading, cheddar and bacon.

Homemade honey wheat bread crusts, toasted with creamy peanut butter & strawberry jam, & 4 pieces of very crisp bacon with an iced vanilla coffee.

This is the wrong thread, but I gave myself an idea for dinner... well, for Mark anyway. I only took out one chicken breast. That'll be covered with breading, cheddar and bacon.

I hate when New Posts doesn't work :mad:
That sounds fantastic.

You'd be surprised about the quality of homemade cereal you can make with some granola, oats, dehydrated berries, and nuts.

I eat it almost every day. Weekends is usually eggs and bacon though.

Well what I didn't have for breakfast this morning was a #5 from Burger King :(
They took my ciabatta club sandwich off the menu :mad: I was kind of liking those every few weeks or so... So back home I went with no brekkie.

1 cup of cooked Quinoa with 3 tbs. Sucralose and 2 handfuls of blueberries. Add about 2 tbs half-'n-half to make it a little creamier. It's the first time I tried it. It was pretty good. I can see great potential for this stuff as a breakfast grain, and as a savory dish.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

A handfull of powdered sugar mini donuts & a cup of coffee on my way out the door.

Well what I didn't have for breakfast this morning was a #5 from Burger King :(
They took my ciabatta club sandwich off the menu :mad: I was kind of liking those every few weeks or so... So back home I went with no brekkie.

bummer! has burger king corporate been made aware of your breakfast disappointment this morning?!

bummer! has burger king corporate been made aware of your breakfast disappointment this morning?!

You know, as I was driving home that was on my mind. Briefly.
Then I realized how easy it would be to freeze a couple strips of cooked bacon and some ham and toss it in the nuker myself :LOL:
Of course I'd still have to cook the egg and slice the 'mater ;)

Back
Top Bottom