What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess.... :wacko::blink::sick: sorry just not for me...

thank you Kaygirl, I thought the same thing but the glass noodle although good, were definitely missing something, like flavour. :LOL:

Why, I am glad you asked! This morning I made my world famous Huevos Rancheros Especial (corn tortilla, chorizo, two eggs, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese and crema Mexicana) with Bush's black bean fiesta, Mexican yellow rice (not to be confused with Canadian yellow snow!) and bottomless mimosas.

Everyone's Sunday Brunch sounds/looks wonderful,
well,
maybe not PF's Liver :ermm::rolleyes::LOL:

002.jpg

I made TJ's Chicken Garlic & Herb Sausages, Hash Brown Patties from the freezer case, Scrambled Eggs, diced Tomatoes, Rye Toast, canned Pineapple Chunks with fresh Blueberries and Ocean Spray Cran-Pineapple juice.... this is all for DH by the way ( just so you know, he doesn't eat anything else for the rest of the day :LOL: ) ... I had just the sausage, hash brown and fruit with a cup of Peppermint Tea. :rolleyes:

It's Sunday morning again with Souschef's breakfast special while watching CBS Sunday Morning. :yum:

Thank you for watching. I worked hard yesterday morning to make sure Sunday Morning went out.

Major engineering changes going on, and afterwards everyone went home about 5 AM. I was left to clean it up and make air by 8 EST.

Thank you for watching. I worked hard yesterday morning to make sure Sunday Morning went out.

Major engineering changes going on, and afterwards everyone went home about 5 AM. I was left to clean it up and make air by 8 EST.

Seriously Bucky, that's about the best show on TV! I've been a fan of CBS Sunday Morning since the days of Charles Kurault and that was a very long time ago. What a wonderful slice of America every single Sunday.

Now I have a personal friend who helps it get on the air, and unlike the old days I can record it and watch it with brunch. ;)

Yes, it has always been a classy, entertaining, and informative show while remaining down to earth.

There are a few shows in our building that when tbey call, we don't just respond, we jump to it. 60 Minutes is another one.

Seriously Bucky, that's about the best show on TV! I've been a fan of CBS Sunday Morning since the days of Charles Kurault and that was a very long time ago. What a wonderful slice of America every single Sunday.

Now I have a personal friend who helps it get on the air, and unlike the old days I can record it and watch it with brunch. ;)
I agree.. Have enjoyed that show for many years.. :)
Ross

Yes, it has always been a classy, entertaining, and informative show while remaining down to earth.

There are a few shows in our building that when tbey call, we don't just respond, we jump to it. 60 Minutes is another one.

A...hmmm...silly story about 60 Minutes...

Back in the early 80's, to me, 60 Minutes seemed to be a one of a kind show.. A bit left of my, then, political views...

I didn't agree with many of the segments presented and on Monday mornings would whine about some segment to a guy I worked with..

One Monday morning he said, "Why let it upset you?" "Just stop watching it"..

Well duh on me... I've never watched it since that day.. :ROFLMAO:

Ross

Mom wanted cheese and crackers for breakfast yesterday, so that's what she got. I had Greek yogurt & we both had coffee. Had a big lunch yesterday. Back to potatoes, onions, and sausage for breakfast today.

Linguisa!!!!.. :yum:
Ross

:LOL:
Ross, you know I love my Imported Hawaiian Portuguese Sausage,
it was leftover from a few days back that had to used up.
And, hmmm, there was just enough for ONE!!! :pig:
DH had Smoked Trout Fillet from TJ's (I'm allergic)
with scrambled eggs, Rye Toast-dry please and diced tomatoes,
oh I forgot, a small bowl of diced Cantaloupe too (not for me though :yuk: )

Back
Top Bottom