What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brunch - it - up !
Leftie Sausage from Last night, Fried Spuds, Scrambled Eggs.... Condiments are Sriracha Ketchup & Horseradish...

Sausage & Eggs.jpg

Today I did a little better.

Cheerios, milk, blueberries, 2 big cups of sumatra and a slice of watermelon

I very rarely eat breakfast. My first meal of the day doesn't happen until around 2 p.m.

So Spike came in with a big pan of hot Eggplant Parm. That was at 4 p.m. My first meal today so far. I guess you could call it breakfast.

I had 2 hard boiled eggs over toss spring mix salad (EVOO, red wine vinegar and house seasoning) for breakfast.

Saturday was two basted, fried eggs, soft yolk of course, on top of a slice of homemade, toasted, English Muffin loaf bread, with a 5 links of homemade breakfast sausage, and a glass of lemonade made from freshly squeezed lemons. It's a good thing I felt culinarily ambition over the pase coupple of days, as with my pulled groin muscle, I can barely walk right now. I hope this heals fast. Don't know what DW caor make me for breakfast today. thinking scrambled eggs, with an the other slice of the homemade bread, and some uncured, sliced pork belly (bacon before it's turned into bacon). Got to have a package removed from the freezer though. I'll top that off with a half glass of milk, and a fresh, ripe peach.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I have sautéed Italian sausage, onion, poblano, and garlic leftover from last nights enchiladas. Adding some of that to whole yellow corn grits with a couple of fried eggs.

I can't manage anything other than 1 slice of bread and butter, and that's a struggel. I usualy manage half a piece of toast, but I can't take more than that.

di reston

msmofet and skilletlicker, I'd sure like to LIKE dandelion greens. Are they better first thing in the spring and more bitter as the summer rolls in?

Me too. I have heard, specifically for dandelions and in general for the bitter leafy greens, that younger is less bitter.

Back
Top Bottom