What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah Chief... thinking of you. Get Better! I'll see if the dragonettes can sneak a couple of extra grapes or another slice of melon in to you.

Thanks everyone. But this is s thread for good breakfasts. On the plus side, I've been giving away recipes for potato dinner rolls,Spidnuts, my pancakes, egg rolls, and crab rangoons to all of the staf fwho see me. They also love the Mexican Volcano meatloaf pictures. So, I've been trying to keep busy.:D

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Sunday Brunch for one

IMG_6532.jpg

DH wasn't feeling quite up to par,
so after our morning coffee, I gave him
a Tylenol and tucked him back into bed,
snug as a bug.

I found some leftover Rice,
some Bacon that I had cooked off yesterday,
fried an Egg and Bob's your uncle! :yum:

Would you believe veggie sausage (not good stuff), a blueberry pancake so tough ithad yo be cut with a knife:ohmy:? At least the Motts applesauce was ok, as was the yoplait.

On the plus side, I'm healing up faster than anyone thought possible, and the staff poke their heads in simply to say hi. It seems me, and my recipes are well liked.

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Becareful Chief! Give them too many delish recipes and they might not let you out. Of course, you could ask/bribe them if they want to come to your place to partake of a wonderful EDIBLE meal. :LOL:

(let them do all the cooking under your supervision, of course :rolleyes:)

Breakfast was a naked Burger, tomato chunks, a halo orange, tomato juice and coffee.

breakfast_burger_tomato_110220_IMG_7342.jpg

Today's breakfast was at SO's request. Waffles topped with a apple/brown sugar/cinnamon and butter topping.

Scrambled eggs, tomato chunks (olive oil, house blend seasoning, oregano, salt & pepper), bakery seeded rye toast and fresh ground & brewed coffee.

eggs_110620_IMG_7359.jpg

Brunch was Eggs Benedict (I used thin sliced smoked pork loin) and coffee.

eggs_benedict_110820_IMG_7367.jpg

Breakfast was strip steak and asparagus leftover from last night's dinner and a glass of Tang.

steak_asparagus_111120_IMG_7380.jpg

I had half a buttered dinner roll and two apricot halves (canned in syrup).

Breakfast this morning was Eggo waffles - 1 blueberry, 1 cinnamon & brown sugar. Topped with sugar-free Mrs. Butterworth syrup. Sour cream, sour cherry preserves and tangerine preserves on the side.

waffles_112020_IMG_7419.jpg

Back
Top Bottom