What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Corned beef hash, poached eggs and english muffins with apricot jam.

View attachment 48049

oh Andy, you're killing me. I love everything on that plate. Sadly, corned beef hash is something I'm no longer allowed, Too much potassium in the potato, and too much sodium in the corned beef. Think of me when eating it. I am happy you can enjoy that breakfast.

Oh, and those poached eggs look perfect.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

This morning for Sunday Brunch I will be making a copycat Denny's French toast slam: two slices of brioche French toast, two breakfast sausages, two strips of bacon, two scrambled eggs mixed with the leftover French toast custard, hash browns with onion and bell pepper, and a pineapple mimosa.

Kiwi Special: wholemeal toast, spread with marmite, and topped with avocado. Plus kiwi fruit. With a long black.

UIRX5Ij.jpg

Poached eggs (DD perfectly poaches eggs) and fantastic bakery seeded sour rye. I love this Jewish bakery. My mom used to get bread there all the time.

eggs_rye_082521_IMG_8485.jpg

This past Sunday I had a Bensonhurst Brunch: Everything bagel with cream cheese, lox, sliced sweet onion, sliced heirloom tomato and capers; mixed peppers frittata, Mimosas, and Caramel Macchiatos.

When I have ripe home grown tomatoes, I have most unhealthy breakfast. I chop/dice the tomatoes, dice some bread, and good dollop of sour cream, ah, who am I kidding, almost half of the container, salt pepper. And enjoy it. Super yummy combination.

Mom scrambled me some eggs and I put shredded Parm-Reggiano on them. Very good. First solid food since Friday.

Posting mostly in connection to the Type II Diabetes thread. Nothing photogenic enough to warrant a picture. Just an egg scrambled with chicken and vegetables; blueberry yogurt for dessert. Breaks a nineteen-hour fast. Kind of ashamed of the instant coffee. Been too lazy to roast beans.
Breakfast 2021-08-28 085913.jpg

Boxed mix muffins for your Mom, K-Girl? You need to make some from scratch for her from "Aunt Maud's" recipe:
Fanksgiving: Aunt Maud's Blueberry Muffin's

Also works with raspberries, halved cherries. I haven't tried chocolate chips yet...

:LOL:

Yeah, well, it was in my pantry and she spied it the other day and made the comment, so ...
But, yeah, I have some fresh Cherries that I froze.
Ooh, dried Cranberries and Orange Zest/Juice? :yum:

Taylor ham, peppers, onions and egg scramble. With sprinkles teeny tiny red, yellow and orange grape tomatoes on the side.

sprinkles_tomatoes_eggs_peppers_onions_090221_IMG_8561.jpg

Ooh, Taylor's Ham! I need to make some of that for sure, mahalo, thanks for reminding me MsM!!!

My Mother was grousing to the Neighborhood Gal Pals at Game Day next door the other day that I'm feeding her too much food and that she's starting gain weight... everyone rolled their eyes, she's needs to gain weight!

IMG_5600.jpg
(file photo)

I didn't she her pass this up this morning, or any other meal that I've made these 12 days :LOL:
Hawaii-Style Fried Rice with BACON and scrambled Eggs.

Back
Top Bottom