What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_3791.JPG

Spam® fried real crisp, Eggs and Rice - a local gal's dream come true! I'd been craving this breakfast for months!!

You know those big wheels you sometimes see on the side of a building? It turns with the water rushing by and catching the paddles to make the wheel turn. As the wheel turns it, in turn, turns the large round stone around another large stone and on those stone is some grain. That grain, as it turns, is turned into a beautiful powder. This powder they take and turn it into a beautiful dough. That dough, in turn, becomes the crust for holding their pizza ingredients, and in their turn they call it a pizza. Very tasty. In all fairness, it could be called 'turned pizza' but they decided to go with the original energy used to create that piece of yummy goodness, with which, of course, as my turn to name is the final one, they went with my name of Waterdown Pizza.

Does that answer your question? I've had my turn, now...

...it's your turn.
Do they use Canadian prairie wheat?

A toasted english muffin with butter and blackberry jam. SO had some fresh blackberries. I tasted one and liked it. Thought it would make a tasty jam. I bought a jar and really like it. I'll have to add it to my line up along with the staples-strawberry and apricot.

Monte Cristos made with ham, turkey and Swiss on thick sliced brioche bread, strawberry preserves, triple berry fruit salad and pineapple mimosas.

Last edited:
A toasted english muffin with butter and blackberry jam. SO had some fresh blackberries. I tasted one and liked it. Thought it would make a tasty jam. I bought a jar and really like it. I'll have to add it to my line up along with the staples-strawberry and apricot.
My mom used to buy blackberry jam when I was a kid. She also made blackberry cobbler. We had a huge blackberry patch behind the garage of one of the houses where we lived growing up. Good stuff 😋

My mom used to buy blackberry jam when I was a kid. She also made blackberry cobbler. We had a huge blackberry patch behind the garage of one of the houses where we lived growing up. Good stuff 😋
I guess I'm really late to the party. It's like I discovered something new. Tried it on a dish of vanilla ice cream tonight and it's really good.

Back
Top Bottom