What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I normally try to eat a real breakfast, but time got away from me this morning, so I crammed down a PB&J in the car on the way to work. Sad, I know.

I have crammed a plain lunch meat sandwich (usually lean chicken or something) down on my way to work.. who eats that at 6 in the morning? :ermm:

I'm not sure which diet you're on, but you might try egg beaters. It's pasteurized egg whites, so the calories and fat are pretty minimal. When I was on Weight Watchers, I used to make an omelet using one real egg mixed with a quarter cup of egg beaters.

good tip, i am counting calories, i love the taste of real eggs, though.;)

People who work in healthcare...tacos at 6 in the morning...YUM!!!

lol, true.. As you know.. as soon as you get there you start dealing with patients and I'm certainly not going to work with a patient and eat (although I have seen it done) :ermm: I have actually seen people eat off of the patient's trays *shudder*

lol, true.. As you know.. as soon as you get there you start dealing with patients and I'm certainly not going to work with a patient and eat (although I have seen it done) :ermm: I have actually seen people eat off of the patient's trays *shudder*

At least I have an office I can hide in to eat. I've seen people eat off of patient trays, in front of the patient.

On our Memory Care Unit, the meals are served "family style" and the CNA's are allowed to eat with the patients, off their own plates of course. It helps the dementia patients with their orientation and calms them. One of the only perks working Memory Care.

Back
Top Bottom