What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ate too much homemade bread yesterday, feeling bloated, so only homemade granola cereal today, with a small banana, coffee.

Since we made sausage over the weekend I kept a baggie with some odds and ends. Had those this morning with some fried eggs (not crispy) and toast.

I still have a couple more in the baggie so l I will likely have that tomorrow as well.

Smoothie with banana, kiwi, strawberry, clementine, parsley, skim milk

Attachments

• DSC00280.jpg
    DSC00280.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 151
I recently had (that means this week) a chorizo and chili bean omelette and an Italian sausage and peppers omelette, and last Sunday and this Sunday it was/will be Huevos Rancheros Sumprema, Mexican rice, and tropical fruit salad with creme fraiche. I've been dying to try Bobby Flay's waffles with caramel pecan sauce (Brunch @ Bobby's, FoodTV), but I already had a ½ pound of home made turkey chorizo thawed and I had to use it.

Well it was late in the day, but I had three slices of pizza and a Pepsi. I did't eat the crust. Finally I ate something. :yum:

Good to hear you finally ate something. How are you feeling?

Much better. Thanks you for asking. I went grocery shopping for the month this morning. I was starting to get a migraine headache. Took one of the pills the doc gave me and it stopped it right in its tracks. I don't understand why I am getting micraines now. I never had them before and very rarely got heaqdaches at all. But I will deal with it.:)

Back
Top Bottom