What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still doing my mini frosted shredded wheat with skim milk & a protein bar.Coffee of course.

Today was peach yogurt and granola, being healthier lately. It used to be two pieces of thick white toast with lots of butter and nutella!

1 egg fried, 2 pieces of wheat toast,cottage fries,2 slices of bacon, coffee.
Orange juice.
kadesma:)

During the week its cereal and strawberries, or my own version of the egg McMuffin on an Oroweat Sandwich Thin, or the old standby; bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast and coffee, but on Sundays I make brunch, so it's my special huevos rancheros, or a real Italian fritatta, or a stratta or other bread pudding of some kind, or pancakes/waffles with eggs and bacon/sausages, always accompanied by a fruit or green salad with an appropriate dressing and mimosas or bellinis

Last edited:
Today it is going to be leftover white rice with milk and brown sugar. This always reminds me of being a kid. It was a day before payday item in our house.

Today it is going to be leftover white rice with milk and brown sugar. This always reminds me of being a kid. It was a day before payday item in our house.

If you use chocolate milk you'll have a Pilipino breakfast dish called Champarado

This morning I am having orange juice, a three egg omelette made with one egg and 1/2 cup Best o' the Egg, with Italian sausage, diced red and green bell pepper, sliced pepperoncini, and shredded mozzerella/provolone cheese blend, toasted Oroweat Healthfull nuttygrain bread with butter and apricot preserves, a glass of Ovaltine, and coffee

Last edited:
A virgin mimosa (orange juice and club soda) and a gluten free blueberry muffin that tastes so much like the real thing!

A virgin mimosa (orange juice and club soda) and a gluten free blueberry muffin that tastes so much like the real thing!
Laurie, just got home from shopping for tomorrows dinner, I was amazed at the flours, mixes and things that are now gluten free. WOW....
kades
oh breakfast for me was juice a hugh bagel toasred and buttered.:)

Laurie, just got home from shopping for tomorrows dinner, I was amazed at the flours, mixes and things that are now gluten free. WOW....
kades
oh breakfast for me was juice a huge bagel toasred and buttered. yum

Back
Top Bottom